• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Wanted - men’s chunky gold bracelet - near spot?

Apologies if this is the wrong place to put this post.

I’m in the market for a nice chunky men’s bracelet, prob 9ct. Do you think I would get this near spot from anybody on the forum or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Thanks in advance and please forgive my naivety!!

Andrew

Just now, Hardcoregeneral said:

I have seen previous listing from the gold shack chap but I didn’t know if it was appropriate to contact him directly. Thanks for the tip I’ll keep an eye out! 

Never worry about making contact, just be polite 😆 he's extremely easy to deal with. Probably gets stuff in and out all the time, so might prove fruitful to let him know what you're after ( size and style etc )

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

It might be useful to state what you mean by chucky.   Are you after something Mr T would wear or something more in the  20-30g?  

I remember having one last year and there were no interest and in the end went to the dealers.  Used the cash to buy coins instead.

20230127_200326.jpg

Never Chase and Never Regret 

Yeah something in the ounce category would be ‘okay’, ideally a couple of ounces though I reckon. I’m fairly easy really but needs to be semi-substantial in an ideal world. Naturally I’d take any item offered on it’s individual merits?

14 hours ago, Hardcoregeneral said:

I’m in the market for a nice chunky men’s bracelet, prob 9ct. Do you think I would get this near spot from anybody on the forum or am I barking up the wrong tree?

I've moved this to the trade section as a wanted ad rather than leaving it as a discussion.

7 minutes ago, morezone said:

I've moved this to the trade section as a wanted ad rather than leaving it as a discussion.

Thanks for that, please excuse my noob profile!! Also I’m using a bloody phone to navigate while my PC is out of use, which doesn’t help me get the feel of the environment.

12 hours ago, Spyder said:

It might be useful to state what you mean by chucky.   Are you after something Mr T would wear or something more in the  20-30g?  

I remember having one last year and there were no interest and in the end went to the dealers.  Used the cash to buy coins instead.

20230127_200326.jpg

This would’ve been perfect btw. Just had an offer of similar but with the ‘name bar’ on it. Almost perfect but not quite. 

41 minutes ago, stefffana said:

@SilverTalent, can you help this gentleman, please?

I know you have plenty of good quality stuffs at affordable prices.

He’s been in touch, he offered a beautiful item that would’ve been perfect if not for it’s name bar (?). I wanted it all chain. But I really appreciate the offer I really only want what I have in mind. 

Posted (edited)

@Coverte Hasn't been seen for awhile, but he used to get jewellery sometimes

Some members here are in buying and selling groups on marketplace (Not me) if you let us know your budget and length of bracelet you require, I will look out for you.  I know you want about 60-70g

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

46 minutes ago, Spyder said:

@Coverte Hasn't been seen for awhile, but he used to get jewellery sometimes

Some members here are in buying and selling groups on marketplace (Not me) if you let us know your budget and length of bracelet you require, I will look out for you.  I know you want about 60-70g

I only have skinny wrists so I don’t want anything too loose but yeah, something between 6 - 8 inch long give or take and around 2oz in weight give or take. I’m not super picky about it, suppose I can just see what comes my way? Thanks for the reply.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...