• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1959 sovereigns £420 + post each

Beauties 😍

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

• James32 changed the title to 1959 sovereigns £420 + post each or £1260 posted for all (3)
  • James32 changed the title to 1959 sovereigns £420 + post each
2 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

so is a  Gillick , a sort of nick- name for every time someone does a new image of the queen on a coin ??? , so is the first sovereign with King Charles on , classed as a gillick???

Yes it's a nickname in reference to the artist of that particular coin.

The first king Charles coin cannot be a Gillick as that particular artist is long dead.

Martin Jennings is the sculptor for Charlie boy. Can't see his sovereigns ever being called Jennings's 😆 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, James32 said:

Yes it's a nickname in reference to the artist of that particular coin.

The first king Charles coin cannot be a Gillick as that particular artist is long dead.

Martin Jennings is the sculptor for Charlie boy. Can't see his sovereigns ever being called Jennings's 😆 

The "Marty face" it is. 

78av.gif

6 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

So if you had a choice of say 3, you would go for 57 ,59 and 68 , so that’s why @Dalriada83 pounced on the 59 ??

68 isn't really important as she has other sovereigns after.

I'd go for 57-59-66 ( World cup

Just now, treetop1280 said:

So a 57 is the first sovereign with the queen on ???? If so have you got one

Yes that's the first wildly available bullion sovereign with QEII

have none currently as I sold my set.

Just now, James32 said:

Yes that's the first wildly available bullion sovereign with QEII

have none currently as I sold my set.

Haven’t got one ??? Yea alright , ??? Here we go ???  “ 😀However I’ll do my best to get you ONE  @treetop1280 ????  , hey @treetop1280 it’s your lucky day , Iv managed to get you one , it will cost you £xxxx , 😀THIS IS THE WAY

2 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

Haven’t got one ??? Yea alright , ??? Here we go ???  “ 😀However I’ll do my best to get you ONE  @treetop1280 ????  , hey @treetop1280 it’s your lucky day , Iv managed to get you one , it will cost you £xxxx , 😀THIS IS THE WAY

Get back to your battered sausage on the pauper thread.

5 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

If you're really in need of one I have one @James32 could buy so that he can sell you one. Might cost you a bit more than a few kisses though.

Just now, ZRPMs said:

If you're really in need of one I have one @James32 could buy so that he can sell you one. Might cost you a bit more than a few kisses though.

I was going to swop him for my 4 coin collection Star Wars set from the royal mint ?? , and £100 on top , but he only offered me £99 , So I said NO , “ the price is the price “???

9 hours ago, GoodAsGold said:

I’d like to buy one of your 1959 sovs please James, providing bank transfer is acceptable. Please PM me at your leisure in the daytime. Thanks.

Thank you, pm on its way.