• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 1 oz silver coins / for exchange for sanding discs, sanding belts, cutting disc, flap discs etc

34 minutes ago, Fenlander1 said:

Excellent you might even get a coin

26 minutes ago, MrStacker said:

Were you looking for a specific type of 1oz silver coin to exchange or would any suffice?

. if it has the queen / king on  the back , i would be grateful , however  any port in a storm would do , ,  

1 minute ago, AaaGee said:

Can do a deal with a Tudor Dragon. What do i get for that?

My sympathy.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

6 minutes ago, SiCole said:

I prefer my sanding pads to silver.

i have gold sanding discs as well for the more up market among us , in 125mm and 150mm , last a bit longer ,  40 - 240 grit , 

2 minutes ago, AaaGee said:

Can do a deal with a Tudor Dragon. What do i get for that?

what do you want ?????

Just now, MikeG1978 said:

I could be after some flappy sanding discs as need to grind back some pitting on a steel woodburner 

flap discs could be helpful  for that ,  then maybe a mixed pack of sanding disc , to finish the job , 

Just now, MrStacker said:

One thing is for sure: the sanding materials supplied by @treetop1280will definitely make those fugly milk spots go away!

correct @MrStacker, i tried them on a 10 oz una and the cat , from the st helens mint , i got from panda ,, @Fenlander1 is proof of this , he has seen the photos

Just now, treetop1280 said:

@Fenlander1 is proof of this , he has seen the photos

I have seen the photos and sleeping at night is still an issue.

3 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

35 80 grit  flap discs free delivery ,   for 1 silver coin ,  ,     and for repeat buyers   a few extra . discs, sheets,  etc ,  thanks

How about for a mickey mouse.