• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Weekend special 2009 1oz Gold Panda (SOLD)

6 minutes ago, KRO said:

@bobskiworth a gamble?

I've literally spent the last hour and a half placing 60+ horse bets. I'm done for the day lol

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

9 hours ago, Spyder said:

This is weekend special offer 1oz Gold Panda in nice condition,(bought from Atkinsons).   Due to a hard drive crash, I am not 100% sure but I think 90% it is 2010.  

I will have access to this coin just before Easter when I am back in London.  Lock in the price for only £25 deposit.  Gold goes up, you in the money, gold goes down and you are down a bit. You will still have 1oz of gold if you decided to complete, if not you lose your deposit.  If you are not planning on selling than what does it matter.

Who is up for the gamble?

Cheapest online at the moment is 

Hatton Garden Metals  £1,780.05  (+5.16%)

Spyder

So Easter special, not weekend special 😂😂

• Spyder changed the title to Weekend special 2009 1oz Gold Panda £1710 Posted
33 minutes ago, KRO said:

big shame as in this gamble you get at least to keep tour stake

It is fine. This was one of my keeper coin until I bought two 5 coin sets.  The problem at the moment on this forum (and I am hearing elsewhere) there have been a few members, selling at way under spot(only this morning -3%)  thus everyone expects the same from others.  

Never Chase and Never Regret 

2 minutes ago, Spyder said:

It is fine. This was one of my keeper coin until I bought two 5 coin sets.  The problem at the moment on this forum (and I am hearing elsewhere) there have been a few members, selling at way under spot(only this morning -3%)  thus everyone expects the same from others.  

I think people are just a bit wary of buying gold at the moment. People fear being stung and holding at a high.

I’m sure this will resolve in a few weeks / months as either gold will start dropping or hold and people will be more comfortable. 

Just my thoughts anyway. 

• Spyder changed the title to Weekend special 2009 1oz Gold Panda
Posted (edited)

Back in London and said I would return to this listing.  No one had the bottle to take the gamble.  They would now have it at £36 under spot . 

Lets see what the coin looks like. 

The coin is now available for £1760 posted if bought before Saturday. I am very happy to keep as I expect gold to be higher by the end of the year.

Cheapest online dealer  Hatton Garden Metals  £1,795.24 (+2.13%)

2009 Gold Panda 1.jpg

2009 Gold Panda 2.jpg

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

• Spyder changed the title to Weekend special 2009 1oz Gold Panda (SOLD)
  • 2 weeks later...