• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2023 KCIII 1/10 Ounce Silver Bullion Britannia Query

kena

4 hours ago, kena said:

Hi folks,

Did the Royal Mint make a 2023 KCIII 1/10 ounce silver bullion Britannia coin?

Thanks,

Ken

The 1/10th Silver generally comes out near the end of the year so that would be too late for the KCIII 2023's

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

They are very inconsistent with their fractional bullion Britannias.

2021 had both the 1/10oz and 1/4oz.

2022 had nothing!

Then 2023 had 1/10z and 1/4oz QEII and then a surprise release of 1/4oz KCIII a little while ago, but seemingly not any 1/10ozers.

The 2024 1/10oz and 1/4oz should be released tomorrow morning.

1 minute ago, kena said:

I have noticed the posts that Atkinsonsbullion and Bleyerbullion will be or are selling 1/4 and 1/10 2024 ones.  So I need to decide if I order from them or buy on here.

all boils down to how many you want.... check that out first and then ask on here...

1 minute ago, kena said:

I would just be wanting just a single coin of each.

currently with up to date spot Atkinsons are £7.50 each inc post, Bleyer freepost if your psend over £20.00. I could probalby do it for similar with a capsule

17 minutes ago, MBTPSilver said:

The 1/4oz released on time. The 1/10oz has suffered a production delay, and RM are warning it could be a few weeks before they arrive.

Tubes of the 1/10oz are in stock and orderable directly from the mint.

https://www.royalmint.com/invest/bullion/bullion-coins/silver-coins/2024-britannia-silver-tenth-oz-online-tube/

4 hours ago, paulmerton said:

Strange, I wonder why they're telling everyone else they don't have them, or perhaps don't have enough to fulfil their orders. I'll have to chase up with them. Tough getting straight answers from them even B2B.

44 minutes ago, MBTPSilver said:

Strange, I wonder why they're telling everyone else they don't have them, or perhaps don't have enough to fulfil their orders. I'll have to chase up with them. Tough getting straight answers from them even B2B.

I’ve spoke to one of the main dealers - apparently they just never arrived with this weeks shipment without prior warning