• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2019 Una and the lion double sovereign, 2017 Newton 50p + lunar gold dragon

• GreatCoins4U changed the title to 2005, 2016 + 2017 bullion sovereigns + some gold proof coins also...

2016 proof half, not completely mint, but pretty good, maybe near mint condition, no fingerprints or scratches or anything, my close up pics are still not that good, but it is quite a small coin...

IMG_0448.JPG

IMG_0460.JPG

Edited by GreatCoins4U
Better pictures...

More pictures of any of the sovereigns or other coins available upon request, infact I will try and take some better close ups this weekend at some point when the weather is nice and sunny... 🕵️‍♂️

Edited by GreatCoins4U

Here is a better, and clearer, close up pic of the Queens beasts lion gold proof £25 1/4oz, and there is a mark or two on the Queens face, you can see them when you zoom in, there are no scratches as far as I can tell, and no fingerprints that I can see... 🐅

IMG_0282.JPG

IMG_0194.JPG

Edited by GreatCoins4U
more pics...

Well it looks like much nicer weather this week 🌞 so that is good news ...

Still some pretty gold proof coins, some with the fancy designs, and some sovereigns for sale in this listing ... 🌈

If there is anything there that is of any interest to anybody, then please do message me - I am always open to sensible offers 🤑 + I can try and take some better close up pics 🕵️‍♂️ if that would help anyone out ...

Everybody try and have a good week ...

• GreatCoins4U changed the title to 2016, 2017 sovereigns + East India gold proof guinea's

I seem to be nearly down to the shiny gold proof coins now, some of the proof coins have the fancy + foreign designs,  and I am not sure if anyone collects this type of thing or not, I know they are abit different and not really to everybody's taste... 😋

I have reduced the prices today 🤑 and I can message or add more close up pics 🕵️‍♂️ if that would help anybody at all 

please feel free to message me if you are interested in anything...

• GreatCoins4U changed the title to 2016, 2017 + 2020 bullion/proof sovereigns + East India Company Gold..​. 🐅

Free postage with special delivery... 📮

Please do feel free to message me, if you want to make me an offer on anything, and I will get back to you...

Looks like it's going to be a wet and gloomy weekend...  But you know chin up, it always rains before the sunshine... 🌞

I want all er y'all to try and have a good weekend, ya hear.

Edited by GreatCoins4U

• GreatCoins4U changed the title to 2016, 2017 sovereigns, Queens + Tudor Beasts + East India Gold..​.
  • GreatCoins4U changed the title to 1855, 2016 + 2017 sovereigns, gold Queens/Tudor beasts + east India

I have added more coins and some better close up pics of the coins, also lowered some of the prices - you can ofcourse message me with an offer if you are so inclined, and I will do my very best to get back to you...

I hope that you all have a good week, looks like nice weather so far, so fingers crossed it will remain nice for us... 🌞

• GreatCoins4U changed the title to 2016 + 2017 sovereigns, gold proof beasts + east India company

Getting very cold now, coming up to Christmas in a little while, maybe we will get some snow if we are lucky... 🏔️

I can do like both the 2016 proof half sov and the 2020 proof full sov for £775 inc p+p ... 🌲

Or both the East india gold proof coins, for £765 inc p+p ... ❄️

Both the 2017 + 2022 Queens beasts + tudor lions for £935 inc p+p ... 

Well, if I don't see you before hand, I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas... 🎄  🎅  🤶  🍾  🍇  🎉  🌲  ☃️  📮  🥧

Edited by GreatCoins4U