• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

10 minutes ago, Petra said:

Welcome to the forum. Lots of people on here who can give you plenty of help and advice as well as selling you great stuff at good prices! Make sure you have a decent level of membership so you get to see the good stuff as soon as it comes up for sale.

Thank you, sounds great 😊 

4 minutes ago, 365DaysofSilver said:

Welcome to TSF Rob, glad you finally took the leap & signed up as I know what it’s like when you first start stacking & want to go direct to the mint for peace of mind. But as @Petrasaid above everyone is very helpful on here & full of knowledge and like I said to you before, by far this is the best place to pick up precious metals, you won’t find better prices anywhere!

Here is a link to Robs first purchase of precious metals if anyone is interested in seeing what he went for.. 

Cheers mate appreciated 

Welcome to the silver forum! What a way to enter the stacking community too. that's a very impressive first purchase.

I would conciser getting a paid membership of silver or higher when considering your next purchase. You'll get instant access to the latest listings and have a chance to pounce on some of the best deals of the forum on the buy and sell page. Depending on you level you can get some more perks like discounts with some of the forum sponsors like Tavex Bullion, Bleyer and more.

The community is always here to help toughs who ask for it too.

Make your self at home and have a good look around!

1 hour ago, monkey said:

Welcome to the silver forum! What a way to enter the stacking community too. that's a very impressive first purchase.

I would conciser getting a paid membership of silver or higher when considering your next purchase. You'll get instant access to the latest listings and have a chance to pounce on some of the best deals of the forum on the buy and sell page. Depending on you level you can get some more perks like discounts with some of the forum sponsors like Tavex Bullion, Bleyer and more.

The community is always here to help toughs who ask for it too.

Make your self at home and have a good look around!

Hi thank you very much. I will definitely look into the subscriptions and really appreciate the kind message. I look forward to getting to know everyone. Thanks again 

4 minutes ago, CySterling said:

Hi and welcome to the forum. It's a great place full of amazing people and lots of shiny things! 😁

I saw @365DaysofSilver unboxing of your first order... Just, wow. Not messaging around 😆

Hello Cy 🤝 He’s just uploaded his first video on YouTube as well..

3 minutes ago, CySterling said:

Hi and welcome to the forum. It's a great place full of amazing people and lots of shiny things! 😁

I saw @365DaysofSilver unboxing of your first order... Just, wow. Not messaging around 😆

Hello mate, 

Thank you, I’m excited and keen to get to know everyone. 
Yes I have been putting off starting for a while so when I did I could go a bit mad lol

im like a kid in a sweet shop atm 😂

Just now, 365DaysofSilver said:

Hello Cy 🤝 He’s just uploaded his first video on YouTube as well..

Legend cheers mate 🙂

1 hour ago, AddictedtoPreciousMetals said:

Hello mate, 

Thank you, I’m excited and keen to get to know everyone. 
Yes I have been putting off starting for a while so when I did I could go a bit mad lol

im like a kid in a sweet shop atm 😂

Legend cheers mate 🙂

I know what you mean. I've been in it for about a year and a half (still a newbie) and I still feel like that! 😂

Also, well done on the channel and first video 👍🏽

You smashed it out of the park with your selection @AddictedtoPreciousMetals, congratulations! I own most of those pieces - I'm missing the 1oz gold coronation and 500/1000g RM silver bars. Beautiful items all

When you have someone as experienced as @365DaysofSilver you should take his advice and get him to buy silver on your behalf, or just hang out in TSF and see for yourself

I also started my stacking journey buying gold direct from RM. Silver on the other hand, wow, my friend you shouldn't buy from RM. The premiums and VAT are too much. For things like modern Britannias there are many security features - including milk spots and imperfections, sadly - that guarantee their authenticity. On security features they are the best bullion in the world. You can buy from any bullion dealer or private seller and as long as you can see and verify the security features, you are good to go. Britannias are stacking for weight and CGT-free so really that game is about finding the lowest premium on the coins with the fewest imperfections

British gold sovereigns and Perth Mint silver might be things to consider adding to your stack in future

Anyway, congratulations on your amazing start and welcome to TSF ♥️

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

38 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

You smashed it out of the park with your selection @AddictedtoPreciousMetals, congratulations! I own most of those pieces - I'm missing the 1oz gold coronation and 500/1000g RM silver bars. Beautiful items all

When you have someone as experienced as @365DaysofSilver you should take his advice and get him to buy silver on your behalf, or just hang out in TSF and see for yourself

I also started my stacking journey buying gold direct from RM. Silver on the other hand, wow, my friend you shouldn't buy from RM. The premiums and VAT are too much. For things like modern Britannias there are many security features - including milk spots and imperfections, sadly - that guarantee their authenticity. On security features they are the best bullion in the world. You can buy from any bullion dealer or private seller and as long as you can see and verify the security features, you are good to go. Britannias are stacking for weight and CGT-free so really that game is about finding the lowest premium on the coins with the fewest imperfections

British gold sovereigns and Perth Mint silver might be things to consider adding to your stack in future

Anyway, congratulations on your amazing start and welcome to TSF ♥️

Thank you for the kind words HM appreciate that & your kind welcome message 🤝 

• Founder & Administrator

Hello and welcome to The Silver Forum, nice purchases :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme