• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2 hours ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

You smashed it out of the park with your selection @AddictedtoPreciousMetals, congratulations! I own most of those pieces - I'm missing the 1oz gold coronation and 500/1000g RM silver bars. Beautiful items all

When you have someone as experienced as @365DaysofSilver you should take his advice and get him to buy silver on your behalf, or just hang out in TSF and see for yourself

I also started my stacking journey buying gold direct from RM. Silver on the other hand, wow, my friend you shouldn't buy from RM. The premiums and VAT are too much. For things like modern Britannias there are many security features - including milk spots and imperfections, sadly - that guarantee their authenticity. On security features they are the best bullion in the world. You can buy from any bullion dealer or private seller and as long as you can see and verify the security features, you are good to go. Britannias are stacking for weight and CGT-free so really that game is about finding the lowest premium on the coins with the fewest imperfections

British gold sovereigns and Perth Mint silver might be things to consider adding to your stack in future

Anyway, congratulations on your amazing start and welcome to TSF ♥️

Thank you mate appreciate your advice and kind words 🙏🏻👍🏻

6 hours ago, trp said:

Hello Rob, welcome to TSF :) 

Thank you appreciate that 🙏🏻

57 minutes ago, ChrisSilver said:

Hello and welcome to The Silver Forum, nice purchases :) 

Thank you very much, looking forward to being part of the community 🙂

43 minutes ago, 365DaysofSilver said:

@AddictedtoPreciousMetals just noticed you upgraded your account to silver, congrats mate! You will now be able to see the real gems in the for sale section! 

Cheers mate, 

couldn’t bare to know there was so many sale posts I couldn’t see straight away 😂😂

10 minutes ago, AddictedtoPreciousMetals said:

Cheers mate, 

couldn’t bare to know there was so many sale posts I couldn’t see straight away 😂😂

Glad you decided this place is worth the membership! 🥳🎉

Have a strategy with your spending as your bank account can empty rather quickly.....

Also, try trading with established members first with a good feedback score. The OG's look after the community well here. If you see something you really like from a new seller, you can use an intermediary like @BackyardBullion on transactions of a larger nature for a small commission.

Good luck with your trading adventures!

Edited by monkey

7 minutes ago, monkey said:

Glad you decided this place is worth the membership! 🥳🎉

Have a strategy with your spending as your bank account can empty rather quickly.....

Also, try trading with established members first with a good feedback score. The OG's look after the community well here. If you see something you really like from a new seller, you can use an intermediary like @BackyardBullion on transactions of a larger nature for a small commission.

Good luck with your trading adventures!

Thank you mate.

Yea 100% my bank balance is nearly non existent now lol

I’m now slowing down to just picking up the odd thing that I’m really liking now (if expensive I have lots of organs I can sell to fund 😂😂)

Thats good to know I will bare that in mind thanks a lot for the advice much appreciated 🙏🏻🙂

1 minute ago, AddictedtoPreciousMetals said:

Thank you mate.

Yea 100% my bank balance is nearly non existent now lol

I’m now slowing down to just picking up the odd thing that I’m really liking now (if expensive I have lots of organs I can sell to fund 😂😂)

Thats good to know I will bare that in mind thanks a lot for the advice much appreciated 🙏🏻🙂

I now have a specific account that I add to every month dedicated to PM purchases. It helps keep the daily account solvent enough to pay for daily life.

I'm going to give the strategy a go mentioned in @365DaysofSilver's video on how to read silver price chats. I should be able to buy larger pieces/orders fingers crossed.

51 minutes ago, monkey said:

I now have a specific account that I add to every month dedicated to PM purchases. It helps keep the daily account solvent enough to pay for daily life.

I'm going to give the strategy a go mentioned in @365DaysofSilver's video on how to read silver price chats. I should be able to buy larger pieces/orders fingers crossed.

That’s a great idea I will definitely look at doing that! 👍🏻