• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Atkinsons/Royal mint collaboration

4 minutes ago, Fenlander1 said:

I found out crowned brits as well it would appear.

Yes i saw that somewhere this morning.

Bit of a guessing game going on with all this and Atkinsons stiring the pot 😀

Edited by Becca

27 minutes ago, Fenlander1 said:

Anybody got any insights as to what will be announced tomorrow. Is it just the announcement of the Coronation sovereign that we already know about anyway.

Screenshot_20230628_144033_Gmail.jpg

A countdown - I'm exited!

Forgive me if I have missed it but what are the highly limited editions they mention ? 
I can’t join the queue so I won’t be gazumping anyone just curious 

8 minutes ago, Fenlander1 said:

I have no idea what they are on about tbf. I only just just found out today about the Coronation brit. 😄 

I wonder if there will be a bullion five sovereign piece???

They seem to be highlighting the sovereign over the others. So maybe there’s some exclusive for a certain size etc? Or maybe it’s ‘just’ the sovereign …….

Aaaahhh😉

4 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

IMG_4368.thumb.jpeg.5ed604ca316a7ecf6a5834d85c6be3ed.jpegIMG_4369.jpeg.25386780965266db037f05f18373d698.jpeg

Came here to post this too. I wonder how much a tube of the 1oz silver coins will be?

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

5 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

Looks like the Sovereign is going to be the dud of this range. Even the silver is limited mintage. God alone knows what they’re thinking.

At least it means I don’t have to rush to buy the sovs lol. How much do you think the silver brits will be?

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

7 minutes ago, bobski said:

At least it means I don’t have to rush to buy the sovs lol. How much do you think the silver brits will be?

£45.55😮🤔

Edited by Petra
Spell

Does this mean there is no crowned brittania? Just the 1oz gold coronation coin?

The unlimited mintage will be balanced by the short window that it’s available, before they start minting the ‘24 sovereigns. It’ll still be high, but not as high as a whole year would be imho 

Edited by Agaupl

Aaaahhh😉

15 minutes ago, Petra said:

£45.55😮🤔

Is the price up somewhere already?

There’s something for all budgets I suppose, worth getting a few bullion sovereigns for the stack/collection.  

I would really like to see a modern bullion shield backs, but the quality would have to be as good as the original ones not the 2002. 

20 minutes ago, bobski said:

Is the price up somewhere already?

😁no! On a previous note … 1/10 gold Royal Arms. I got mine from the mint, so far haven’t seen them anywhere else. The previous ones didn’t have a particularly high mintage. I may be wrong but if you want one….

I think I’m going to give the coronation bullion a miss apart from the sovereigns. If a crowned Britannia appears I’ll have to pick up one or two to complete the ‘23 set but although I like the design it’s not enough to tempt me. Maybe a tube of silver if the price is right. 

Aaaahhh😉

1 minute ago, Agaupl said:

I think I’m going to give the coronation bullion a miss apart from the sovereigns. If a crowned Britannia appears I’ll have to pick up one or two to complete the ‘23 set but although I like the design it’s not enough to tempt me. Maybe a tube of silver if the price is right. 

I’m confused as to what you mean. Sorry

Just now, Petra said:

As they are unlimited, may be worth waiting for others to put their prices up? However, shouldn’t be a great difference surely?

I’m going to wait on the sovs. The silver Britannias will probably get purchased though if I can get them at an ok price.