• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Infinity Double Coin Capsules - Germania Mint

As per title:

Following a recent post some members have expressed interest in these to put 1oz Brits in etc.

The picture with QEII and KCIII in these caps was a fab idea

I have some coming hopefully in the next week or so, if anyone wants to express an interest and be added to the list.

COST: £2.75 EACH Plus post of choice.

obviously multiple purchases bring down the cost as any amount will fall into the small parcel fee which i believe is only £2.99 2nd Class standard

Price of postage will be higher if wanting better postal services or posting outside od the UK.

anyone wanting any, if you can either comment on here or send me a PM and i will confirm as soon as i can with you

Only have 100 of these beauties coming..

cheers for looking.

Gordy

infinity-double-coin-capsules-set-of-10-pcs.jpg

Edited by Gordy
completed

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

1 minute ago, silvergaga said:

Are these specially made to the brits dia?

I have one for 2 fafnirs, I will try QEII and KCIII in it to see if it works.

The capsule can be used as a standard cap for any coins, which diameter is 38,61 mm. 

1 minute ago, Gordy said:

The capsule can be used as a standard cap for any coins, which diameter is 38,61 mm. 

@paulmerton put a pic up yesterday with the brits in but its not my pic so cant use it without permission

when i get them i will be posting pics of various coins in them

I've literally been searching for these online for days haha. Could've just looked in the coin cap section on TSF. schoolboy error

How much for 8 delivered please chap?

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

5 hours ago, bobski said:

I've literally been searching for these online for days haha. Could've just looked in the coin cap section on TSF. schoolboy error

How much for 8 delivered please chap?

£2.75 each plus £2.99 for small parcel sent by 2nd Class Standard which is the cheapest option

10 more reserved, coming tomorrow, I'll contact all who have reserved over the weekend once I have them in my possession 

Cheers mateys

2 hours ago, theman73 said:

Still have them?

How many you after

On 17/04/2023 at 14:46, Gordy said:

@paulmerton put a pic up yesterday with the brits in but its not my pic so cant use it without permission

when i get them i will be posting pics of various coins in them

How many more rotation errors are suddenly going to be discovered when people try this 🤣

image.thumb.png.deff46f1802c59c5f1584b8dd6148f10.png

image.thumb.png.8ec399ae05f482173ff62de86ed41abb.png

3 hours ago, Gordy said:

10 more reserved, coming tomorrow, I'll contact all who have reserved over the weekend once I have them in my possession 

Cheers mateys

How many you after

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk