• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

To the moon !

MrMidas

How high can gold go from the here and now ..I’m feeling confident ,we only been in electronics for a hundred years or so ,..next big thing coming is A.I the demand for metals is never going to be so high is my thought ,know people making good living dealing Pokémon cards but fads change with the generations ,metals demand over next 1000 years will sky rocket when we are looked back on as a caveman era ,..just a bloody shame I won’t be around with my stack then ,..maybe bury it and hope to f£&k reincarnation is a real thing ,..if not human then a mole at least ,..knowing my luck il come back as a fish 

If you come back as a fish, you better be a hammerhead, so you can strike coins by your own from your own buried metals. And you can start trading with the fisherman, so you don't have to hunt.👍 If you can talk as a fish in caveman era, they will build you temples. And if you see my mother in law swim, eat her.

46 minutes ago, MrMidas said:

How high can gold go from the here and now ..I’m feeling confident ,we only been in electronics for a hundred years or so ,..next big thing coming is A.I the demand for metals is never going to be so high is my thought ,know people making good living dealing Pokémon cards but fads change with the generations ,metals demand over next 1000 years will sky rocket when we are looked back on as a caveman era ,..just a bloody shame I won’t be around with my stack then ,..maybe bury it and hope to f£&k reincarnation is a real thing ,..if not human then a mole at least ,..knowing my luck il come back as a fish 

We'll be lucky to be here in a 1000 years with world leaders continually threatening to use our advances in electronics to nuke us all to death. Pokeman won't survive. Maybe a few gold Brits and the odd sovereign dug up by the next world dominating species, terrestrial or not. Your gold sovereigns may end up on a different planet in a alien kids bedroom gifted by daddy who is an interstellar miner back from Earth or what used to be. We're a blip in the timeline of Earth, bit of a flash in the pan, literally if Mr Putin loses any more marbles.

I’m alright …today was a good day I paid the highest amount for an oz gold coin that I been following but It’s a weird feeling when your buying high but you know what you already got is up because of it so what the hell ,..yeah if I was a fish I be seeking out them pirate ships and Spanish armadas and nesting in the treasure ,.to be fair if the world got nuked all over it would be better for the planet 💯 % we are the plague,parasite and extincter(if that is a word),..of the planet ,to think we allowed some people to lay claim to the lands and rule us is crazy how it all got like that ,..yeah it’s selfish to think the planet needs us ..but while I’m here like il collect its metals like a human squirrel