• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Flash 12 hour 2023 Charles silver Britannia preorder - now closed

arphethean

Tomorrow I am going to put in an order for 2023 Britannias again following some interest from members.

The way it will work this time will be slightly different, as there is a longer lead time from the supplier, mid Feb to early March. Therefore I will not take full payment up front and will make the terms crystal clear as below. 

The price is £26 per ounce plus Andrew's usual postage rates. This price is fixed. It seems to be over £1 cheaper than any supplier at the moment. 

All I need from buyers is a £1 deposit per coin to commit. This is non refundable if you change your mind and is purely my risk factor if I end up out of position as a result of swings over this time span. Obviously I will refund the deposit if the goalposts were to change from my side. Balance payment for coins, postage and capsules (if wished) will be due within 1 week of delivery. Prompt payment requested but I will keep updates coming. 

Please let me know by pm or reply how many you are interested in. 

Preorder closes 12pm Wednesday (12h time) or when 350 coins have been preordered.

Now closed.

Condition of coins

As before, please be aware that these are mint-fresh Royal Mint products. Quality control is notorious at RM these days and brand new coins are being sent out with milk spots, scratches and dings. I have no control over this and cannot return poor quality coins. Expect bullion quality. I will order a few excess this time so if you specially request a good condition one I may be able to select one.

Capsules

I can put coins in new capsules for 30p each on request.

POSTAGE INFO

As I buy stamps in bulk I make a saving on my postage costs which I pass on to TSF members. 

All packages are fully insured through my business insurance.

1-2 coins sent 1st class signed for - £2. Special Delivery optional for £5.

3-6 coins sent 1st class signed for - £2.50. Optional upgrade to SD for £6.

7-12 coins sent strictly by SD for £6

13 coins to 19 coins sent by SD for £7

20-28 coins (e.g. 1 tube of 25) for £8

2 tubes - £10

3 or 4 tubes - £14

5 tubes or more - enquire

How much would shipping for 2 tubes be please Andrew?

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

Good morning all - many thanks for the orders so far. I will be going round PMing everyone with payment details for the deposit. If these could be settled ASAP that would be appreciated

Also check first post again for postage costs.

24 minutes ago, AaaGee said:

10 silver brits please. Will square up thisevening if thats ok?

That's fine as you have purchased from me before but in general I require payment by 1pm.

3 minutes ago, arphethean said:

Good morning all - many thanks for the orders so far. I will be going round PMing everyone with payment details for the deposit. If these could be settled ASAP that would be appreciated

That's fine as you have purchased from me before but in general I require payment by 1pm.

Link to the first pre-orders for those that did not participate , shows postage costs

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/68693-2023-britannia-pre-order-£24-per-coin-now-closed-to-new-orders/

19 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Link to the first pre-orders for those that did not participate , shows postage costs

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/68693-2023-britannia-pre-order-£24-per-coin-now-closed-to-new-orders/

Postage costs reduced for this order :)

POSTAGE INFO

As I buy stamps in bulk I make a saving on my postage costs which I pass on to TSF members. 

All packages are fully insured through my business insurance.

1-2 coins sent 1st class signed for - £2. Special Delivery optional for £5.

3-6 coins sent 1st class signed for - £2.50. Optional upgrade to SD for £6.

7-12 coins sent strictly by SD for £6

13 coins to 19 coins sent by SD for £7

20-28 coins (e.g. 1 tube of 25) for £8

2 tubes - £10

3 or 4 tubes - £14

5 tubes or more - enquire

37 minutes ago, arphethean said:

My apologies. Was caffeine deficient when i read the original post.

Just paid 👍

Archived