• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Silver Britannia’s for sale

Barbielovesgold

Hello hunnies, I am selling 10 Silver 2021 Britannia’s and 5 Silver 2022 Britannia’s.

I am looking for £400 in total packaged and posted. Willing to hear in any interest. I have uploaded a pic which I think I have done right. If I need better pictures please advise me how to do. 

Thank you my hunnies. X4644CC54-F416-4FD8-BF97-E9B2B9BF4496.thumb.jpeg.4dac8a2a922cff9ac54cfa6eec2bfbce.jpeg

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Barbielovesgold said:

Now I just wait for messages I suppose ? 🫠🫤 X

Basically yes.

But I sincerely mean this from a good place, you may need to offer to post coins first to "established members" to secure a sale. 

It's nothing personal, hundreds of us have done it when starting out. Just make sure to check any buyers feedback/activity levels etc.

Another way would be to start small, selling a coin at a time to build up feedback/trust.

I still recommend the membership, as your details are then on file should a problem arise, this forum is all about trust. Once you have earned it, its priceless. But getting there takes effort. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

so.... basically, you will have now noticed this can be a light hearted forum, inucorns included...

anyway... 

my tuppence worth

Get a silver membership at least (shows you are commited) and allow for buyers to ask for pay on delivery, (check out feedback and profile first)

Feedback is so important to this forum and it does take a while to get it built up, sone quicker than others cos they buy anything that moves... no names!!! 😂

you can be safe in the knowledge that an established member will not rip you off and take your silver if you post it first, there are members on here who sell thousand's £'s worth in one swoop and vice versa, honestly, £400.00 on here is nowt, its all down to trust.

lastly, join in the chats, threads, posts etc, ask anything if you're not sure and enjoy the ride...

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

6 minutes ago, Barbielovesgold said:

??? Not sure if this is a joke ? Milk spots ? 🫣 I will think about it I’m abit concerned sending first tbh but I understand. X

Milk spots are a genuine thing ( I'm nervous about trying to explain them tbh) but literally look like small drops of milk on your coins.

Royal mint coins are notorious for them, other mints suffer from these too.

I can vouch for @Gypsy and I'm sure many others can, as the offer was made publicly then he's on the hook to pay as soon as he receives/authenticates the coins.

Entirely your perogative and comfort level though. But think of the flip side? 

One last thing, and hopefully she doesn't mind me volunteering her.

Reach out to @katyc by private message, she herself has joined a few months ago and learned the workings of the forum rapidly and fitted in like the proverbial glove, another female members perspective should prove beneficial and extremely helpful.

( assuming you're not brian from Bristol )

2 minutes ago, Barbielovesgold said:

Ok no one likes my kisses then :( 

I will take up gypsy on his offer potentially let me get membership and I will go from there X

He is a sound bloke check his trading history. Everyone is just being cautious.

Just now, James32 said:

Reach out to @katyc by private message, she herself has joined a few months ago and learned the workings of the forum rapidly and fittedin like the proverbial glove, another female members perspective should prove beneficial and extremely helpful.

Yep agreed ..  Katyc is the darling of the forum.

5 minutes ago, flyingveepixie said:

Get the silver membership and if a trusted member with good feedback offers to buy and pay on receipt , take it..

And stop blowing kisses with every message you write because it's annoying and a bit fake..

X

KISS-Destroyer.jpg

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

8 minutes ago, flyingveepixie said:

Get the silver membership and if a trusted member with good feedback offers to buy and pay on receipt , take it..

And stop blowing kisses with every message you write because it's annoying and a bit fake..

And milk spots are a real thing with silver.  Not a wind up.

😘 x mwaah!!!!! 😂

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

13 minutes ago, James32 said:

Reach out to @katyc by private message, she herself has joined a few months ago and learned the workings of the forum rapidly and fitted in like the proverbial glove, another female members perspective should prove beneficial and extremely helpful.

There are more females on the forum 

More silver coins on my website

dancu.co.uk

7 minutes ago, James32 said:

7 minutes ago, flyingveepixie said:

Yep agreed ..  Katyc is the darling of the forum.

Aww, guuuyyysss! Thank you. 🤗  

Welcome @Barbielovesgold 🥳

1 minute ago, katyc said:

Aww, guuuyyysss! Thank you. 🤗  

Welcome @Barbielovesgold 🥳

Hey babe 🥰 and thanks to everyone else for the advice and comments. I might start a YouTube channel one day with me unwrapping precious metals. Is it a niche thing for a female ? Lol X

Archived