• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Anyone used Coininvest?

honestinjun

I've not bought from them since Brexit. Sadly it's just the way it is. No legal way of dodging, you'd have to get into skullduggery and smuggling to avoid.

To be fair to these guys they were way ahead of the game and forewarned me about 6 months before Brexit that the sh 1 t would be becoming a close personal acquaintance of Mr Fan!

+1. I am in Taiwan. And it need ,too. But this is the job of the courier company, and it doesn't even cost money。so I haven't buy now😂I would rather you put the price on top of it, than deliberately lower the price to attract attention, and finally add a bunch of fees at the time of settlement, even for an improper reason🤮

Used it once, they were pretty good for the first time I used it, speedy delivery and delivered exactly what they said they were selling. I will use again depending on the price of what I can get items it varies though from dealer to dealer from time to time with who has the best prices.