• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Heavy Metal Or What - Look What Arrived Today

LawrenceChard

15 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

I was expecting a Metalor gold bar delivery. why are they some silver bars in there?

It's not silver, it's white crown gold - no added copper. 😁

Edited by SidS

16 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

Heavy Metal Or What - Look What Arrived Today

121022MetalorDelivery.thumb.jpg.8d3ee2591a4d581ff9a7e87cbaa6ca89.jpg

I was expecting a Metalor gold bar delivery. why are they some silver bars in there?

At least there are another eight Mystery Boxes left to open!

I would like to complain about this outrageous display of ‘wealth flaunting’ which does not impress me at all. As a self appointed representative of the poor people on TSF who can only dream of such ownership, we object to this type of advertising aimed at the Proletariat  who only have a few Sovereigns to rub together.!! 🤢

17 minutes ago, Britannia47 said:

...who only have a few Sovereigns to rub together.!! 🤢

Don't rub them together you'll scratch them! 😁

Some of us don't even have two sovereigns. I may buy one though to use in my antique sovereign case, it'd give me a reason to dig out my pocket watches.

Edited by SidS

10 hours ago, James32 said:

Love the way @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer label the boxes as heavy! Consideration for the aged, what a beautiful/thoughtful place. They even allow the  over 70s to work part-time and keep their pension lol.

Can't see a "modern anti slavery" statement on the Chards site...so goodness knows whom they use (employee?) to do the heavy lifting??? 🤣

1 hour ago, MetalMandible said:

Ah yes, the infamous 'heavy metal' room, designed to ward off would-be burglars with nauseating solid white walls and floors that just seem to blend together.

Add loud music and some sweaty moshing long haired leather clad blokes and that'll definitely scare the tea leafs off...