• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

withdrawn 20 x 1976 Graded Proof US coins - all 10 varieties of the bicentennial year in differing grades (CAM, DCAM etc.)

AndrewSL76

So, this set represents an attempt by me in recent years to develope a better understanding of grading modern US proof coins that I have previously had. It has helped me a lot and I now need some space and so am selling this small lot of graded coins.

I was interested in the year 1976 specifically because it is my year of birth but also because of the varieties for the dollar coins andthe clad and silver coins. I now have most of these in 70 grade and am looking to move on those that did not get there! I realise that these are not going to be worth much, but for me the loss of money on this is not important as I take the loss as payment for knowledge and learning.

This is an auction for all 20 coins and the black PCGS holder will be included in the sale. Details, pictures and information about the auction is below.

Any questions, please let me know.

The coins are:

• 1976 - 1C PR64RD
  • 1976 - 1C PR67RD
  • 1976 - 1C PR68RD DCAM
  • 1976 - 5C PR68CAM
  • 1976 - 10C PR69DCAM
  • 1976 - 10C PR69CAM
  • 1976 - 25C Silver PR69DCAM
  • 1976 - 25C Clad PR69DCAM
  • 1976 - 50C Silver PR69CAM
  • 1976 - 50C Clad PR69CAM
  • 1976 - 50C Clad PR68CAM
  • 1976 - $1 Silver PR69CAM
  • 1976 - $1 Silver PR68DCAM
  • 1976 - $1 Clad Type 1 PR69
  • 1976 - $1 Clad Type 1 PR69CAM
  • 1976 - $1 Clad Type 1 PR68CAM
  • 1976 - $1 Clad Type 1 PR68CAM
  • 1976 - $1 Clad Type 2 PR69DCAM
  • 1976 - $1 Clad Type 2 PR69DCAM
  • 1976 - $1 Clad Type 2 PR68CAM

Auction to end on Wednesday 12 October 2022 at 7pm. Postage of the winning bidder's choice to the final sum.

No minimum or maximum bids here. Let's start at GBP 1.00

Thanks, if there are any questions, please just message me. 

Cheers,

Andrew.

Box.jpg

20.jpg

Just now, AndrewSL76 said:

Cheers, Mr Pound, these could well end up selling for that amount!!!! As I say, it is all about the lessons and learning for me. As long as they go to a good home!!

Your making my mistake it isn’t a sovereign and it isn’t silver spot 🤣

Archived