• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

physical gold ETFs VS Shares in Gold mines ETFs

Silvistone

I read a while ago on the money saving expert forum in the investment section (A complete and utter woke agender of goody little two shoes thinking it getting better its getting better then sudanly out of the blue it gets worse, so though I should ask ells where) That buying into gold mining companies has the same risk as buying physical gold bullion but the only advantage is you get dividend payments from the companies profit. I was also told that the share rate value of each seam to mirrow them selfs.

On the other hand I red an artical in UK independent wealth (Hosted by Nigel Ferage for which I am a paid subscriber) written by Rob Marstrand. Stating something on the lines of where shares are doing well you will see a better value on gold mining companies to gold and when shares are doing bad you will see a decline in mining companies share prices compared to gold.

Fortune and Freedom also have a port folio for advice for it members where to invest, and one of those shares is VanEck Vectors Gold Miners UCITS ETF Ticket number GDGB. They say it is a basket of gold mining companies so you get a balanced share price

So let have a look further shall we.....

The first image I have attached is a screen shot from the London Stock Exchange website for the annual share price for WisdomTree Physical Gold ticker number  PHGP

The second image I have attached is a screen shot from again the London Stock Exchange website for the annual share price for VanEck Vectors Gold Miners UCITS ETF Ticket number GDGB.

So in the first half of the chats there is some kind of mirrow image, but in the second part of the chart, Physical Gold stays about the same and the mining companies drop. So dose anyone know what is going on hear?

Screenshot from 2022-10-04 17-51-57.png

Screenshot from 2022-10-04 17-54-10.png

2 hours ago, Silvistone said:

I read a while ago on the money saving expert forum in the investment section (A complete and utter woke agender of goody little two shoes thinking it getting better its getting better then sudanly out of the blue it gets worse, so though I should ask ells where) That buying into gold mining companies has the same risk as buying physical gold bullion but the only advantage is you get dividend payments from the companies profit. I was also told that the share rate value of each seam to mirrow them selfs.

On the other hand I red an artical in UK independent wealth (Hosted by Nigel Ferage for which I am a paid subscriber) written by Rob Marstrand. Stating something on the lines of where shares are doing well you will see a better value on gold mining companies to gold and when shares are doing bad you will see a decline in mining companies share prices compared to gold.

Fortune and Freedom also have a port folio for advice for it members where to invest, and one of those shares is VanEck Vectors Gold Miners UCITS ETF Ticket number GDGB. They say it is a basket of gold mining companies so you get a balanced share price

So let have a look further shall we.....

The first image I have attached is a screen shot from the London Stock Exchange website for the annual share price for WisdomTree Physical Gold ticker number  PHGP

The second image I have attached is a screen shot from again the London Stock Exchange website for the annual share price for VanEck Vectors Gold Miners UCITS ETF Ticket number GDGB.

So in the first half of the chats there is some kind of mirrow image, but in the second part of the chart, Physical Gold stays about the same and the mining companies drop. So dose anyone know what is going on hear?

"(Hosted by Nigel Ferage for which I am a paid subscriber) written by Rob Marstrand."

Are you sure they aren't paying you to promote them?

If not, it sounds like they have brainwashed you.

😎

Chards

On 07/10/2022 at 00:56, Bruce06 said:

Gold miners prices are not necessary moving in the same direction and % as the gold price.  So, if you think gold price will go up, better to buy gold not miner, to avoid for any disappointment.  

Are but that is not what the so called wokers on the money saving expert forum have stated so though I would check it out further. Was only interested at the though of buying gold mining shares of getting some kind of dividend back out of it

On 06/10/2022 at 21:01, LawrenceChard said:

"(Hosted by Nigel Ferage for which I am a paid subscriber) written by Rob Marstrand."

Are you sure they aren't paying you to promote them?

If not, it sounds like they have brainwashed you.

😎

Not at all; just looking at 2 completly differnet opinions, Infact I am not very convinced at southbanks and UK independent wealths opinions over all

1. I watched one of the Nigel Frage's pod cast and he stated that he had optimisation in this new PM Liz Trust (or what ever they call hear) that she is singing all Thatcherism of the good old days (so it is quite clear that he has some faith in the system). But I watched one of David Icks pod casts and he show a clip of Liz Trust when she was MP for the Lib Dem party singing all fairness and equalitys. But I did like NF comments on expect the light to go off this Feburary

2. I have read and watched videos of Rob Marstrand work about buying shares and when to buy and he is quite clearly not aware of the scale of damage that will be done by this great reset, in fact he wont even know the whole thing was a plan since Brave new world by Ian Huxley and 1984 by George Orwell, as said by Clows Swarb of the world economic forum, and as the great big banner of the front of the world economical forum say "you will own nothing and be happy"

2b. I have attached a screen shot of UK Independent wealth's port folio, and look how may shares are up and how many are down, dose not look very good dose it

Screenshot from 2022-10-08 16-13-25.png

Screenshot from 2022-10-08 16-13-45.png

44 minutes ago, Silvistone said:

Not at all; just looking at 2 completly differnet opinions, Infact I am not very convinced at southbanks and UK independent wealths opinions over all

1. I watched one of the Nigel Frage's pod cast and he stated that he had optimisation in this new PM Liz Trust (or what ever they call hear) that she is singing all Thatcherism of the good old days (so it is quite clear that he has some faith in the system). But I watched one of David Icks pod casts and he show a clip of Liz Trust when she was MP for the Lib Dem party singing all fairness and equalitys. But I did like NF comments on expect the light to go off this Feburary

2. I have read and watched videos of Rob Marstrand work about buying shares and when to buy and he is quite clearly not aware of the scale of damage that will be done by this great reset, in fact he wont even know the whole thing was a plan since Brave new world by Ian Huxley and 1984 by George Orwell, as said by Clows Swarb of the world economic forum, and as the great big banner of the front of the world economical forum say "you will own nothing and be happy"

2b. I have attached a screen shot of UK Independent wealth's port folio, and look how may shares are up and how many are down, dose not look very good dose it

Screenshot from 2022-10-08 16-13-25.png

Screenshot from 2022-10-08 16-13-45.png

I still worry about the sort of people you quote, and seem to believe in, including Daid Icke (which is who I presume you mean by "David Icks").

I first same across him when he used at least one of our copyright photos about 20 years ago, and it struck me at the time that he was a loony.

A quick Google search just found:

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52517797

Which includes:

"YouTube has deleted the conspiracy theorist David Icke's official channel from its platform.

The Google-owned video clip service acted after repeatedly warning Mr Icke that he had violated its policies by posting misleading information about the coronavirus pandemic.

However, the firm will still allow videos posted by others that feature Mr Icke to remain live, so long as their content does not break its rules.

It follows a similar ban by Facebook."

IMO, one needs to be pretty bad to get ejected by either or both of them.

I have a feeling that whatever I say, you will not take any or much notice of because I am not a lunatic conspiracy theorist, and I don't hype precious metals, even though I deal in them.

I will not try to give you any opinion on your original topic title "physical gold ETFs VS Shares in Gold mines ETFs".

😎

Chards

4 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

I will not try to give you any opinion on your original topic title "physical gold ETFs VS Shares in Gold mines ETFs".

😎

Why is that? is it because you just buy and sell coins and bars?

• Founder & Administrator

Please keep this topic on topic and related to Gold, as it is posted in the Gold section of the forum. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme