• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 48 x Sovereigns for sale

QuantumStacker

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, QuantumStacker said:

Everyone that was interested and messaged me and I didn't mange to answer you I am really sorry. Please don't be offended as this was not intended at all I'm a nice guy😂. I literally got peppered with messages to the point I couldn't even catch up. there are some whales on here for the old sovs😂 I appreciate you all. George

You shouldn't feel bad. If you were not bringing us all amazing prices then this wouldn't happen. You can't feel bad for being an excellent value seller! 

5 minutes ago, QuantumStacker said:

there are some whales on here for the old sovs😂

Can we assume that any member who didn't comment is under suspicion of whale-dom? Or is JamesWhaleRadioShow32 just playing a game???

So who's the biggest moby 🐳 on here? and how are they moving like lighting? Do some folk just sit on this platform 🤓 all day? or are there some tipping off, maybe even a secret club 🤝 😏

I noticed some great deals vanish as quick as they come on, amazes me sometimes 😮 

1 minute ago, JohnyBGold said:

So who's the biggest moby 🐳 on here? and how are they moving like lighting? Do some folk just sit on this platform 🤓 all day? or are there some tipping off, maybe even a secret club 🤝 😏

I noticed some great deals vanish as quick as they come on, amazes me sometimes 😮 

There arent grandmasters rankings on here for nothing you know..... There are plenty of grandmaster hoovers here....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

13 minutes ago, JohnyBGold said:

So basically it comes down to time difference, we get our Australian friends to notify us of upcoming deals and then we are ready in advance. 

@HerefordBullyun is the organiser 😅

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

4 minutes ago, JohnyBGold said:

@HerefordBullyun by the way was checking out some of your alt media vids posted on here some seen, some not. good stuff.

The naughtyboy step is where it happens and the TSF rumour mill!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

26 minutes ago, JohnyBGold said:

follow the forum feed so you get email notifications ! that should help you mate

24 minutes ago, JohnyBGold said:

@HerefordBullyun  I better aim to know these masters better then 🤝

If you wish to have a fast track grandmaster badge the naughty boy step is the place @stefffana will help you through , he's the top poster but not the leader as he only joined on page two 😃

Archived