• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver for Christmas

EdwardTeach

21 minutes ago, EdwardTeach said:

Wallstreet Silver and the Economic Ninja are starting a new movement to spread the word about silver to younger generations. Information in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psOyntxCJ9M&t=746s

Give my regards to Wall Street!

😎

Chards

19 hours ago, EdwardTeach said:

Silver for Christmas

Wallstreet Silver and the Economic Ninja are starting a new movement to spread the word about silver to younger generations. Information in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psOyntxCJ9M&t=746s

How about this:

silverinmystockingdraft1.thumb.jpg.0528bc6e2ac212fb186996a482e18c64.jpg

Only from @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer!

😎

Chards

My kids have had a 1oz silver coin at the end of a treasure hunt every Christmas for years (mainly to keep them out of the way while dinner is being prepared).

I usually get them (what I consider to be) a novelty coin - marvel/disney etc. They love it - and I'm safe in the knowledge it'll add to my stack at some point when the "sell" it back to me (for not much more than spot - They've not learnt about premiums yet! 🤣

24 minutes ago, Sanctuary79 said:

My kids have had a 1oz silver coin at the end of a treasure hunt every Christmas for years (mainly to keep them out of the way while dinner is being prepared).

I usually get them (what I consider to be) a novelty coin - marvel/disney etc. They love it - and I'm safe in the knowledge it'll add to my stack at some point when the "sell" it back to me (for not much more than spot - They've not learnt about premiums yet! 🤣

Do you want a job?

😎

Chards

I did briefly consider giving a silver coin to our #2 (#1 is autistic) but he's only 4 or so.  Maybe in another couple of years.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

42 minutes ago, Silverlocks said:

I did briefly consider giving a silver coin to our #2 (#1 is autistic) but he's only 4 or so.  Maybe in another couple of years.

I thought a trait of autism is that they love to stack things, he may fit in to the community nicely. 

He's language impaired and fairly boisterous.  Not sure he's ready to be let loose on £1,000 worth of silver.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

16 minutes ago, Silverlocks said:

He's language impaired and fairly boisterous.  Not sure he's ready to be let loose on £1,000 worth of silver.

Have a look at the pocket piece thread (dunno how to send link). My #1 has a pre 1920s half crown, I always find it lying around but just pop it back in the same place in his bedroom. He is 5, doesn't speak either, very boisterous. He has had quite a few visits to Great Ormond Street and every time he comes out I get a Peter rabbit proof (only time I spend over the odds for silver). I am looking forward to the Harry potter one's coming out to keep the tradition going. Problem I have I'd my #2 never gets ill or goes to hospital so has nothing, need to think of a way to even things out a little.