• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 22inch 9ct gold chain and St Christopher pendant

James32

Hi all,easy one today.

22 inch curb chain (9ct)

Oval St Christopher pendant/medal (9ct)

All stamped

Used but categorically nowhere near scrap ( easy life and good condition )

£225 posted insured special delivery 

Thanks.

20220907_215416.jpg

20220907_215420.jpg

20220907_215451.jpg

20220907_215409.jpg

20220907_215812.jpg

20220907_215447.jpg

20220907_215803.jpg

20220907_211919.jpg

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 minutes ago, Leonmarsh said:

Ok mate nice but not for me 

To be perfectly honest, it's light and more suitable for possibly a teenager..you literally wouldn't know your wearing it but very strong thankfully. 

Some great images there @James32. Seems your photography is improving.

Saint Christopher pendant looks great 👍 

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

28 minutes ago, jackflash123 said:

Some great images there @James32. Seems your photography is improving.

Saint Christopher pendant looks great 👍 

Still atrocious but I thank you for the encouragement ( even if you didn't mean it)😂

30 minutes ago, James32 said:

Still atrocious but I thank you for the encouragement ( even if you didn't mean it)😂

Lol don't be so hard on yourself, I did actually mean it 🤣 

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

Great looking chain can't believe it didn't sell. The pendant showed up especial well in the images. Keep it mate, it will be worth more in the future 👍

That's obviously if you don't wish to trade with @stefffanafor some of his spoons 🙂

Just now, jackflash123 said:

Great looking chain can't believe it didn't sell. The pendant showed up especial well in the images. Keep it mate, it will be worth more in the future 👍

That's obviously if you don't wish to trade with @stefffanafor some of his spoons 🙂

I am offering him 1/10oz gold coin in untouched condition, not spoons!

His 8.5g of 9ct gold are equivalent of 3.18g of pure gold.

2 minutes ago, stefffana said:

I am offering him 1/10oz gold coin in untouched condition, not spoons!

His 8.5g of 9ct gold are equivalent of 3.18g of pure gold.

Then that was a very fair offer indeed mate. Was just having a laugh buddy as you're known as the king of spoons. Better to be known as the king of something rather than the king of nothing 🙂

Archived