• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014.Β Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topicΒ posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :)Β happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads.Β 

How to view PM topics only - No, Not a Duplicate Title ​ 😎 ​

I think it was a useful improvement and upgrade that ChrisSilver announced:

So that members could filter out non Precious Metal Topics from their TSF feed. It is small but important things like this which help to keep TSF relevant and useful, so thanks Chris, and well done!

It is not possible to comment directly on the "Forum Announcements" section, so I created this as a new topic, partly for the above, but also partly because:

A.M. / P.M.

I couldn't resist adding that I think that a.m. topics should also be given equal opportunity. Although I probably am better later in the day, some people are at their peaks in the morning, so allowing preference solely to p.m. topics is slightly prejudicial.

P.M.T.

Would be the acronym for Precious Metal Topics or Pre Menstrual Tension which might help to level up the gender balance of discussions.

Β A.M.T.

Could once have stood for Associated Metal Traders who used to run a small London based gold refinery, but moved into mercury recycling. It could still stand forΒ Amalgamated Metal Trading, a London based LME metal trader.

P.M.Q

Could stand forΒ Precious Metal Questions orΒ Prime Minister's Questions. I feel sure that more PMQs get answered on TSF than atΒ Prime Minister's Question Time.Β 

Before leaving the subject of filters, is there are way of filtering out topics such as "Football", sorryΒ "football", which is listed in theΒ Premium Members Club section, or at least relegating it to a lower division?

😎

Β 

Chards

6 hours ago, modofantasma said:

Good to be able to filter certain forum areas out. I think that people should be able to talk about and post anything in the relevant sections I'm just hear to look at shiny coins 🧐

I'm just about to polish one up for you!

πŸ˜€

Chards

3 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

Wire brush and a tin of Brasso will do the trick.

Works a treat with all my proofs. Just awaiting majority of grading to come back now.

I got one the back the other day so pleased PF minus 732873832 Ultra non cameo! I reckon shes a keeper!

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.
Β 
If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this linkΒ https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454
Β 

5 minutes ago, modofantasma said:

Wire brush and a tin of Brasso will do the trick.

Β 

2 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Works a treat with all my proofs. Just awaiting majority of grading to come back now.

I got one the back the other day so pleased PF minus 732873832 Ultra non cameo! I reckon shes a keeper!

I was just about to say don't mention the wire brush to Bully, or he'd tell us about the wire brush cnd Dettol!

πŸ˜€

Chards

1 minute ago, LawrenceChard said:

Β 

I was just about to say don't mention the wire brush to Bully, or he'd tell us about the wire brush cnd Dettol!

πŸ˜€

Never let a rumour get in the way of good story!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.
Β 
If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this linkΒ https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454
Β 

4 hours ago, CANV said:

What is wrong with footballΒ 

Is this a statement of frustration and if it is what specific incident brought you to this or do you want a serious and honest reply?

9 minutes ago, Dawnbreaker said:

Is this a statement of frustration and if it is what specific incident brought you to this or do you want a serious and honest reply?

Should one cough up to become a premium member then perhaps one might knowΒ