• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed NGC grading submissions £65

I am offering a simplified NGC grading service to fellow silver forum members, it's clear, transparent and 100% trustworthy.

Example 

Modern coin from 1965 onwards, up-to the value of £2,000, with conservation, including insured postage all round £65.00.   If the NGC does not apply conservation charges (I can see this on the return invoice and will show it to you)  I will refund the £9 what NCG charge in this tier.  This has been a hot topic with some submitters either well over charging or taking the money for services not carried out.  

I will provide you with the NGC submission and coin line number before this is sent to the NGC for your peace of mind (this code will form the identification serial number on the slab) so prevents any coins/slabs being swapped on return.

I will keep you up-to date with your coins progress throughout the NGC process.  

There are other tiers, services and charges so please PM if you have any questions.  I will be submitting 1-2 forms per month.

Any more takers for the modern submission with conservation.  Got a few on the list for a few guys on here now?   Just got a result back on my own set this morning, I have been waiting like an expectant mother for weeks for this one.  10 coin Queens Beast reverse frosted gold proof set.    I was never expecting a full 70 but I'm happy with the results.I'm going to have a look at the population reports for these as they were only 250 of these sets minted.    Can't wait to show these on today I received! 

IMG_4836.PNG

IMG_4837.PNG

@Rains It's a tricky one as it just a 2oz bullion,  the proof completer's have done well graded. There's only 5 in the pop thats got a 70 for the 2oz bullion.   It's very difficult for bullion coins that come in tubes to get the high numbers due to the way they are stacked and handled. 

I've got a tube of these might stick a few in for fun on the next submission to see if I get a 70.  

To answer your question I doubt  it would add much value to the coin.

com.png

Last call for this submission form I'm submitting Wednesday 17th June, for any modern coins with conservation.  If you have any questions just give me a shout.  Big thanks for those who are now using me.   

8 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Last call for this submission form I'm submitting Wednesday 17th June, for any modern coins with conservation.  If you have any questions just give me a shout.  Big thanks for those who are now using me.   

Hey Dave,

If you're coming to the London Coin Fair, perhaps we can bring coins down for NGC submission with you there on 11 June?

• 2 weeks later...

Do you submit ancients and pre/post 1900 gold coinage?

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived