• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Full 2oz silver queen beasts series plus completer coin

Charverdude

Here I have my full series of the 2oz silver queen beasts plus the 2oz silver completer coin so total 11 x 2oz silver coins 

bit of a reluctant sale but needs must at the moment , 

coins are in lovely condition 

they are all in capsules ( doesn’t come in the tray you can see in pic)

Asking £625 for the 11 coins plus choice of post/risk  by bank transfer 

any questions or need more pics please ask 

thank you for looking 

56EC5334-F311-4486-B2E2-882556DC486F.jpeg

8515B2C5-8C0E-4A02-AAB0-3BD09810605E.jpeg

09D976E2-41CC-425B-AB91-F84D044D5DE9.jpeg

822FEF2C-851C-40E9-8A89-505519D3178F.jpeg

07513CB8-31E9-454E-AFFF-BDD00FFFB42C.jpeg

Hi everyone thought I would put quick message on the post in about 5 min I will go through the messages starting with the first person that sent message if that one falls through I will move onto the next person and so on , if the first person does take them and pays I will send you all a message to say they have gone 

thank you everyone 

mall I can say is because the amount of message I’m a short time I think I must have priced this too cheap 😂😂

• 5 weeks later...

Archived