• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Royal Mint Digital Gold

UAL787

Thought I would see how much my RM Digital Gold investment has gone up and when I tried to get a cash in price it comes up with  'Can not request PAMP quote'

Bet they would let me sell it if it had gone down😡 tried TSF,RM & Google search with no joy, any thoughts?

41 minutes ago, UAL787 said:

Thought I would see how much my RM Digital Gold investment has gone up and when I tried to get a cash in price it comes up with  'Can not request PAMP quote'

Bet they would let me sell it if it had gone down😡 tried TSF,RM & Google search with no joy, any thoughts?

Why would the RM need to get a quote from PAMP?

😎

Chards

“If you don’t hold it you don’t own it.” Now will people see the truth behind this old statement?

It will be due to the fluctuations at the moment up and down and to stop people using the euro account like a day trader. I’m sure it’s fine but it’s an issue if you need the money 😞 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

I wanted to try it too!! Easier than holding and selling and posting etc and should be safer but what they say and what they do are two different things at Royal Mint

Code for, “we are getting battered by day trading so we’ve locked up!”

0FB017E6-CB79-4C54-A533-260531316280.jpeg

Might be worth picking up the phone and calling them! Very 20th Century but effective 😉 

7 hours ago, UAL787 said:

If that happened at a small provincial bullion dealer in Blackpool, you would rightly feel very disappointed, and I would feel extremely embarrassed.

When it happens at a government owned 1100 year old national institution, you should expect a full explanation, apology, assurance it will not happen again. Perhaps make a complaint to the Financial Conduct Authority?

Chards

Here is the latest, you can get a live price now that gold has gone back down but you now get this message

'We have temporarily stopped trading Bullion. If you are registered with The Royal Mint, you will receive an email when were back online' 

As soon as they let me sell will be pulling it all out as this is a scam, letting you sell if it makes a loss but not when you make a profit is a disgrace.

Lucky I only dipped my toe in to see if it was a good product, would be mad if I had a large investment, lesson learnt stack the real stuff😊