• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2022 Platinum Jubilee SOTD

sovereignsteve

Not sure I want to keep mine so would be tempted by £800 + postage (RM SD or buyer's choice and risk) if anyone wants it.

I'll take some photos if there's genuine interest.

This one sold but I a selling another for a family member.

Here it is

917035000_2022SOTDSovRev.thumb.jpg.557a58c10e75d5020ee45eb7a44e8207.jpg1200339344_2022SOTDSovObv.thumb.jpg.d404d2684646d86c417d70f12903fb64.jpg

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

1 minute ago, sovereignsteve said:

Well, most of the mods seem to have been around recently but not picking up on this issue.

Might be an idea to copy and paste then mark as completed and relist in ungraded. 

Think this would have likely sold by now in the right place.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

2 hours ago, James32 said:

Might be an idea to copy and paste then mark as completed and relist in ungraded. 

Think this would have likely sold by now in the right place.

Good idea, only problem being it will lose it's time stamp. In theory this will be viewable to non-premium members tomorrow.

If it doesn't get moved by the end of play today, I may well re-list it.

23 minutes ago, SovereignBishop said:

Shocking from the mods to be honest. @morezone you lot gone on strike or busy moving charity auctions to the non pm section ?

Firstly, I haven’t been receiving notifications for the back end of last week but they have been coming through since yesterday (I think).

Secondly I have work/life outside of the forum and my contribution to the forum is on a voluntary basis.

As I am writing this I am at my parents house having just finished dinner and is my daughters birthday.

Sometimes things gets missed and I’m not going to apologise for it. For the last few years I’ve been less active in the PM sector as I’m no longer collecting and now that my kids are older I have a much busier schedule.  I still volunteer some of my time to help with moderation but maybe it’s time to step away completely.  None of the mods are paid and we offer our time to help keep the forum running as smoothly as possible. At the end of the day, we have lives and paid work which come first.

51 minutes ago, morezone said:

Firstly, I haven’t been receiving notifications for the back end of last week but they have been coming through since yesterday (I think).

Secondly I have work/life outside of the forum and my contribution to the forum is on a voluntary basis.

As I am writing this I am at my parents house having just finished dinner and is my daughters birthday.

Sometimes things gets missed and I’m not going to apologise for it. For the last few years I’ve been less active in the PM sector as I’m no longer collecting and now that my kids are older I have a much busier schedule.  I still volunteer some of my time to help with moderation but maybe it’s time to step away completely.  None of the mods are paid and we offer our time to help keep the forum running as smoothly as possible. At the end of the day, we have lives and paid work which come first.

Well I would like to apologise for any offence caused as my post was not aimed at you only but you are the only mod I had on the top of my head.

you being paid or not is not really anyones business. We were just trying to get a post moved to the correct section (for days)

we as premium members do how ever pay for the forum so it is not too much to expect a reasonable request to be responded to.

have a great night and apologies to the OP for the unsolicited comments in a listing. Perhaps they should be reported and removed.

18 hours ago, SovereignBishop said:

apologies to the OP for the unsolicited comments in a listing. Perhaps they should be reported and removed.

I don't have a problem with these sorts of comments tbh, as long as they don't get out of hand and/or silly😉 although I appreciate some people would want to keep things businesslike.

Anyway it gives me an excuse for a cheap bump😁

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived