• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Tube of 10 x 2oz Queen Beast Greyhounds (part charity auction) + Half dollar .900 donated by Steffana + .500 silver shilling or florin coin ring by Argent Smith

HerefordBullyun

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Darr3nG said:

He may decide to keep them, for sentimental reasons.

Needs them gone to get off the Pedigree Chum he's been eating for the last couple weeks

1 minute ago, FlorinCollector said:

@Gruff When you get them you need to relist them on here at higher price 🤣🤣🤣

£650 for the 10 of them :D 

Seeing as they're out of stock in most places if not all online retailers 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

Just now, Gruff said:

Needs them gone to get off the Pedigree Chum he's been eating for the last couple weeks

Hope you have plenty of overtime booked in this month 🙂 soon as this is over I'm listing 10 lions that will make these look cheap 😀 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

ive been in meetings and still one the rate I need to lie down..... but I cant

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

34 minutes ago, James32 said:

Meetings are for grownups....we have a party to organise. 

Unfotunately when you are IT scum like me - I have to shout regularly down the phone telling numerous people to turn thier computers on and off again.....

I cant just sit in a palace like you king james 23rd eating filet minon breaking wind loudly and ordering your court jester to entertain you.....

Us mere peasants have to work, whearas you make money taxing us peasants from your ivory towers.....

Im so knackered Ive have to touch myself furiously to keep myself awake, whilst force feeding myself dung for the energy....

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

14 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Unfotunately when you are IT scum like me - I have to shout regularly down the phone telling numerous people to turn thier computers on and off again.....

I cant just sit in a palace like you king james 23rd eating filet minon breaking wind loudly and ordering your court jester to entertain you.....

Us mere peasants have to work, whearas you make money taxing us peasants from your ivory towers.....

Im so knackered Ive have to touch myself furiously to keep myself awake, whilst force feeding myself dung for the energy....

I feel your pain on the IT front... for my sins in a previous life I've come here now to be chained to a desk for work :angry:

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

2 minutes ago, Gruff said:

I feel your pain on the IT front... for my sins in a previous life I've come here now to be chained to a desk for work :angry:

Don't take you're frustration out on the pups when they arrive. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

9 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

What’s to bid up to?

You trying to rub salt in Bully's dung sandwich or what? :D

5 minutes ago, FlorinCollector said:

I dont even think bully has realised hes made a sale

He hasn't yet, until midnight Saturday

4 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Seriously what’s it up to? 

£565 is currently the winner, winner chicken dinner bid :D 

4 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

What are we bidding on again It’s gone on so long I forgot image.png.882ca2a1d541490592f1b5ad50dcf1ff.png

IMG_20220122_225051_5.jpg

The above and Bully might throw in a dung sandwich if you're lucky! 

4 minutes ago, James32 said:

Good psychology....finish time when 90% are pissed out of their minds and just after watching the 10 minute free view on channel 915

Hahaha, didn't think about that.. get people whipped up into a bidding frenzy for these whippets

6 minutes ago, FlorinCollector said:

Me and gruff joint bid of £580. Anyone who goes above us will be shunned. 

When I say joint my side is £15 😂

indeed and I think that entitles me to a free grading that @GoldDiggerDave said he'd throw in if the winner decided on it

Archived