• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Selling silver coins and bars

Dominicmcd

I'm so sorry if this is in the wrong place I'm slightly confused by the layout.

I have 

1 x1kg bar

1x 100gbar

9 2pound coins 999proof

2 liberty's

2 maple

1 flamingo

1koala

4 britannia

1 500 peso 999

1 Austrian 500shilling mou Ted for pendant use

3 oz jubilee coin in box

It's over 2kilos and has dome lovely coins.

Coins not in mint condition but most in cover the 2pounds aren't.

Hoping someone will make me a fair offer incl special delivery.

Best wishes 

Dom

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-624986340.jpeg

If you look under ‘forums’ scroll down there is guidance for selling etc. If not in correct place your post will get moved (or worse)

for your items, I can not really see much detail in the picture. It helps to have good pictures and for example, your Britannia coins.. their dates etc.

I’m sure someone more experienced on here can give better guidance

As Petra said, if you take some clear pictures (as many as you like) to show the quality and state the price you want.

If you cant get it sold as a job lot you could break it up into individual sales, entirely up to you though 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

I would recommend some high quality pictures as you did on your other for sales topic. As other have stated the rules of the forum state you must have an asking price for items. Alternatively you could do an auction with that starting bid being your absolute lowest price you want to accept. It also is worth noting that you have no feedback on the forum so you may want to use the BYB intermediary service this is not casting any aspersions on your character but as a buyer potential sending over £1k to random person on the internet could be a risk people are not willing to take.

• 2 months later...

Archived