• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2021 8g Gold Panda WANTED...

greektony

That's unfortunate @Tn21 but thanks for checking, much appreciated. 

@Pandao I'd be interested in what price you'd want, please let me know. Wish I had bought from Chards when it was in stock a few weeks back. Only place I can find an availability is gold-bank who I've never used before

6 minutes ago, greektony said:

@Pandao I'd be interested in what price you'd want, please let me know. Wish I had bought from Chards when it was in stock a few weeks back. Only place I can find an availability is gold-bank who I've never used before

The Gold bullion UK have them in stock but the price is a bit thick 

https://www.thegoldbullion.co.uk/buy-gold-coins/buy-chinese-gold-coins/8-gram-chinese-panda-gold-coin/

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

18 minutes ago, James32 said:

The Gold bullion UK have them in stock but the price is a bit thick 

https://www.thegoldbullion.co.uk/buy-gold-coins/buy-chinese-gold-coins/8-gram-chinese-panda-gold-coin/

That makes the gold-bank price of £430 a little more palatable, although not so much when Chards had one for £396 a few weeks back :(

2 hours ago, greektony said:

I will let you know :)  

@greektony I think EuropaBullion had the 8g 2021 in stock a few weeks back. No guarantee that they'll still be able to procure it but you could check with @GreatBritishBullion who is the UK representative of Europabullion.

@Chrisplym They definitely have the 8g 2022 in stock (currently at 468 EUR so roughly £393) though admittedly I don't know if there will be a difference in price based on what Europabullion offers in gold to EU customers and what their UK rep can offer to UK customers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived