• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

The holy trinity. Gold, silver, bitcoin. I got the gold for exactly spot (to the penny) which i was very pleased about - The dealer sells all his gold coins at spot to get a quick turnaround

syquve5y.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The holy trinity. Gold, silver, bitcoin. I got the gold for exactly spot (to the penny) which i was very pleased about - The dealer sells all his gold coins at spot to get a quick turnaround

syquve5y.jpg

Would you wanting to tell us who you got the krugerrand from?

@ Danny - the ATM has a 7% flat fee. I'm not sure how that compares but I find it convenient and i'm pretty sure I'll get that 7% back at some point

@ Cointreau - I'm happy to PM you the dealers particulars but i think its an only in-person kind of situation. if you live in London it's a good place to know - he told me today that they never keep anything for very long at all and it's pot luck as to what they have

@ Danny - the ATM has a 7% flat fee. I'm not sure how that compares but I find it convenient and i'm pretty sure I'll get that 7% back at ....

An ATM is very convenient. I'm currently working on keeping my purchases at no more than £395/BTC.

Today I bought 2 x 1977 UK Silver Proof Jubilee crowns, 1 x 1980 UK Silver Proof Queen Mum crown. 1 x Lesotho 1979 10 Meloti Coin. All 28.28g .925 silver. Found at a local Antiques Centre, Knocked them down to £65 for the 4. A pound or so more than I usually pay, but what the heck. ...My Sterling silver stack is sitting quite nicely at 26 oz t now, at an average of £16.20 an oz t. Most of them with lovely capsules and presentation boxes. 

Today I bought 2 x 1977 UK Silver Proof Jubilee crowns, 1 x 1980 UK Silver Proof Queen Mum crown. 1 x Lesotho 1979 10 Meloti Coin. All 28.28g .925 silver. Found at a local Antiques Centre, Knocked them down to £65 for the 4. A pound or so more than I usually pay, but what the heck. ...My Sterling silver stack is sitting quite nicely at 26 oz t now, at an average of £16.20 an oz t. Most of them with lovely capsules and presentation boxes. 

You have now moved into the 25-50 zone. That makes you a level 2 stacker I reckon.

Nice one MB, a great purchase.

I look forward to the day I can write the same post!!!

Cheers Danny,I've been contemplating buying this coin for a while as there was a hole in my 2oz Bu collection. :) & like you I have to complete a series :lol:

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

How about this.  I just ordered some Brits and a 1oz dragon from Bitgild (the dragon being for a friend that wanted one)

Anyway, they message me to say that they have just ran out of Brits and they are one short for my order and ask whether I'll take an extra dragon instead of a Brit for no extra cost.

Yes please!