• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

• Founder & Administrator

Everyone is on the gold recently :)

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Once again, my most expensive per ounce silver thus far, a 2008 lunar 1/2oz mouse.

zeza4apu.jpg

That completes the 1/2oz set, now onto the 2oz set!!!

The never ending story.

You need to check into lunar rehab!

Edited by Cointreau

Today I bought... some of an allocated bar through Bullionvault. This improves my average cost per ounce even when I factor in the storage fees. Goal; own the bar outright.

What vault did you choose? London or Switzerland?

I see they've added vaults in Singapore, Canada and New York. Sod New York though.

Edited by Cointreau

Swiss vault, because historically the Swiss have always been seen to value their neutrality and to have slightly more respect for people's property than some other places. As you say, stuff New York, and London as well, our politicians are nearly as bad as the yanks.

Interestingly from reading the FAQ I can store silver in multiple locations... but then I won't complete my bar for ages

What vault did you choose? London or Switzerland?

I see they've added vaults in Singapore, Canada and New York. Sod New York though.

Singapore is probably the safest. In my opinion. If things did turn nasty the US & Europe would probably be the worst places in my opinion, as they would suffer first.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I just bought a tube of Mexican Libertads. With prices so low I thought I would because I like them so much more than the philharmonics. Loving these bargain basement prices! :D

I would press the superlike button. But there isn't one. I was so close to buying a tube of libertads from STG yesterday, but stopped myself only because I really truly can't afford to buy right now, even with spot so low.

Libertads are so beautiful in my opinion, even if you unloaded in the future at spot price I think libertads would more much faster than philharmonics, purely because of the beauty of the libertads.

I hope you remembered that it's 25 in a tube and not 20 like ASE's. I also quite like the Livertad tubes, the mint has a nice logo, and nice black cap.

Discounts / Offers

I hope you remembered that it's 25 in a tube and not 20 like ASE's. I also quite like the Livertad tubes, the mint has a nice logo, and nice black cap.

I was just starting to mutter "bugger bugger bugger how did I miss that?" under my breath as I checked the STG web site - they are saying it is 20 per tube, which is why I ordered 20..... is their web site wrong? I thought it was 20.... I have a tube of 2011 libertads which had 20 in it (19 now, I swapped one) but I noticed it actually had space in there for 22 coins, which was very odd.

I also have a 2011 2 ounce Libertad - now they are sexy as hell! :wub:  Must get some more!

I agree with you about how good looking they are. I was going to guy Phillies yesterday, but waited and silver dropped again, so I got the Libertads for about £11 more than I would have spent on them, which I think is a great deal. Happy with that! :)

I have seen tubes of 20 and 25 for the same year.

Apmex sells 25's, most other places sell 20's.

Strange

Aren't APMEX "Mint Direct" tubes? i.e re-tubed after having the MS69 and 70s removed for grading.

Aren't APMEX "Mint Direct" tubes? i.e re-tubed after having the MS69 and 70s removed for grading.

I always thought "mint direct" were introduced specifically to ensure they haven't been sorted.

I don't know anyway, I was just saying what I had heard.

Stacker since 2013

A 2014 Sovereign is winging its way to me from Atkinsons. Just couldn't resist. Need to up my gold count as i'm a bit top heavy with silver. And at these prices you cant go wrong.

I would like to pick up some more sovs. Was looking at a 1870 yesterday in an "antique" shop. £240. No thanks! lol