• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Today  i bought a 300 yuan Panda zilver 2014  1 kilo Coin

always wanted one  now its time   good price to get in   879 euro,s for this Monster

when arrive the foto will follow  .

Its a beauty I was going to buy that before I did a deal on kilo kook proof set.

https://www.emk.com/artikel/0/30985/china-2014

Too expensive for me.  I'm settling for a 5oz instead.  This will be my 2nd 5oz coin.  The other being the High Relief Koala which I am waiting on.

• Founder & Administrator

Too expensive for me. I'm settling for a 5oz instead. This will be my 2nd 5oz coin. The other being the High Relief Koala which I am waiting on.

The HR silver coins are awesome, they are my favourite type of coins.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I have just ordered 50 of the 40.8mm tubes and 50 of the 39mm tubes these are internal measurements. These are for ASE's and slightly smaller bullion coins.

They are to go with my monster boxes!!!!

post-50-0-61250200-1403279882.jpg

Edited by Keithoil

Atkinsons sell some for £1.50 free postage if you want them quickly.

Was just about to say the same :)

I bought 3 of these aaaages ago. And they are still empty, ha.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Was just about to say the same :)

I bought 3 of these aaaages ago. And they are still empty, ha.

I bought two, ended up getting them for free due to postage issues, mine are still empty too.

Just can't bring myself to let coins touch together!!!

Stacker since 2013

Or you could just buy airtite a and airtite tubes

Discounts / Offers

Yes I am trying to keep the price down, I like the airtites with the tubes but not sure if they would fit in a monster box.

Don't want to cut out paper would take me about 18 months to do them all. Tried to find 40mm paper punch on the net but no luck yet.

I will find a suitable solution.

Edited by Keithoil

Yeah I was gonna ask what people do, my idea was to buy cheap bullion by the full tube and basically never touch them, and put the keepers in capsules. It would be nice to put them all in capsules and then in a tube but it takes up twice as much space. Although it would keep them all minty fresh. But the bullion stuff is just £ per oz so I don't mind. But then maybe in 20 years a fresh 2013 Libertad might be sought after. Argh!

My non-tube coins are all in the little plastic bags atm, but I only have about 6 separate coins so it's not such a problem right now. I need to order some capsules really. Anyone know a good place for ordering a few of one kind and a few of another? What size would I need for the canadian 1.5oz wildlife ones?

Anyone know a good place for ordering a few of one kind and a few of another? What size would I need for the canadian 1.5oz wildlife ones?

Klacey, site sponsor, will sort you out on both counts matey.

Stacker since 2013

Yes I am trying to keep the price down, I like the airtites with the tubes but not sure if they would fit in a monster box.

You can get 7 tubes on each side of the ASE monster box if you lay the on their side.

LOL I'm going to have to stop because I'm nearly flat out broke now :lol:

Just wanted to get what I could at the old level spot price, Im feeling guilty now though i won some silver well under spot from a charity auction where 100% goes to a hospice :( not all looks legit, so I think I will weigh up the genuine and make sure i top it up to market value for them.

Edited by madhatter