• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2016 Chinese Panda Packaging

ChrisSilver

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Danny-boy said:

Did you ask for the mint packaging?

I just expected that if they arrived to them in packs of 15 then they just send as is

They don't remove the 25 Britannia's from the tube or remove the 20 roll of lunars and send bagged.

They haven't updated there description on the website yet for the packaging

I'll make a complaint and lets see how they deal with it

• Founder & Administrator

I received a silver panda from stg - came in a capsule which i assume is from china mint?

Yes mint capsule.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

6 hours ago, Dune69 said:

Ordered 16 panda's from STG and expected a pack of 15 in the new packaging and a single

This is what turned up.. pretty pi**ed off

*pic

I have heard the same from the states. From people ordered 15/30 and received loose coins. One called up the seller and with a indirect threat of youtube/bad publicity received a tray. Have you sent a mail and asked them about it?

18 hours ago, seXes said:

I have heard the same from the states. From people ordered 15/30 and received loose coins. One called up the seller and with a indirect threat of youtube/bad publicity received a tray. Have you sent a mail and asked them about it?

Yes i did contact them and got a very snotty response saying i should have asked for mint packaging and as i didn't the warehouse unpackaged them to fit the box. Not sure if this is a new policy as they said they would do this will every order. So if you order 20 lunar 1 oz and they have 20 lose and a small box then you'll get them loose unless you specifically ask for a mint roll

There was no offer of sending that packaging as a good will gesture or adding the packaging to my next order

I was quite shocked that the tone of the email was.. tough  "like it or lump it"

Maybe the 12k ive spent with them is small change.. If this is the new customer service i'll be shopping else where

12 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Sounds like something has changed/going wrong there; there's also been all this confusion as to whether they come in capsules or not.

I think so.. or they have someone new who doesn't understand they are selling invest items and condition is vital

Livia was excellent when she was there ..and sorted a couple of problems out for me very quickly when they changed there german to uk payments and money when missing. But whoever is doing there customer service now doesn't seem to have an understanding of the business or know how to deal with customers.. A business can turn very quickly on poor customer service.

Lets hope they get things sorted there and back to normal

On 12/29/2015 at 17:56, seXes said:

Many dealers make a nice little earner by selling the packaging.  Coin tubes, PAMP boxes, etc, etc.

9 hours ago, Numistacker said:

e17fd00851badad13a3e481ab1d4e8b0.jpg

It's in the USA but I recommend Bullion Exchanges all mine arrived in mint packaging.

Unfortunately the only way Bullion Exchanges will ship to the UK, is via their eBay shop.  This because they use the eBay International Shipping thingy.

I received mine in the post today and they were in the tray. I thought i was going to get the tray as the tracking showed 2 parcels, they normally get all my stuff into a monster box that i add to every order :) The tray is very big but kinda neat. I think these trays would be very good for stacking but not really for buying 1-2 trays as they dont fit into any of my boxes :'(

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

Archived