• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Interesting Kinesis Update for anyone interested.

dicker

• 3 weeks later...

i am going to start posting more stuff on Kinesis in the coming weeks. The Indonesian project is ready for launch and would have been launched this week but for the scamdemic. The top brass in the government and Indonesian post office were planning to give it the grand launch. Not clear exactly when it will kick off properly - could still be this month. That becomes the company maker and put it on a firm footing. 

This is the long awaited round up and roadmap for 2021.

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

• 3 months later...

Started taking GBP last week. I've deposited some.

The only small point to note is that the trading volume on the exchange with GBP is very low at present.

Yes, I saw that.  I have followed them since inception. The thing I notice is that that have quite a turnover of leadership other than what I think I is the majority shareholder.  

Cheers

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up guys. I'm just in the process of verifying my ID(problems with selfie) with Kinesis. When that's sorted I'll deposit some cash and convert it into silver. 

38 minutes ago, HarryK said:

All sorted now with my account. How close to spot is the silver price? 

How are you depositing? It only lets me deposit by IBAN to austrailia? I opened an account but by IBAn transfer they are charging £10 a pop. that is my bank!

Edited by HerefordBullyun

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 minute ago, HarryK said:

Thanks for pointing that out. I haven't deposited yet. I assumed I'd just transfer it from my bank account like I do with Glint. 

You do but its only by transfer to australia by IBAN - at £10 a pop wont be doing it until they sort that out.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Just now, HarryK said:

Allow 3-5 days for funds to clear. Think I'll hold back for the moment. 

Yeah I said to the customer services rep - until they sort that out they are going to  stop interest, to me its a expensive ball ache

55 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Yeah I said to the customer services rep - until they sort that out they are going to  stop interest, to me its a expensive ball ache

Yep, I gave up after it was going to cost me several fees to buy KVT. One of the cheaper options for depositing is via Revolut who charge $10. I worked out it was going to cost over £35 for the purchase and pulled out. 

5 hours ago, BiigT said:

Yep, I gave up after it was going to cost me several fees to buy KVT. One of the cheaper options for depositing is via Revolut who charge $10. I worked out it was going to cost over £35 for the purchase and pulled out. 

There's always going to be fee's....just a fact of life...I recently bought a premium coin bar from Estonia. I will encounter shipping fee's.. exchange rate fee's.. ect. Will it be worthwhile for me to purchase such an item..... If I just look the fee equation then NO... If I look at the value of what the item will bring to me then the answer is YES... The same goes for the Kinesis KVT. 

I personally think you should be looking at if the KVT will recoup the fee's and purchase price. 

6 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Expensive ball ache🤣...that pretty much sums up the wife and kids.. but I still got married and had some... 

Edited by Groundup

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, Bars said:

Holders yield first payment will be 6th of October. Not sure I’ll get much with my measly 1 KAG.

anyone found a way of depositing money without paying out the 👃 with fees?

no but I used wise, to transfer usd, but still expensive. Im in the two KAG club lol! but you still get double whammed pay the deposit fees from wise which are curently the lowest from uk then the hit from Kenesis. 

17 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

no but I used wise, to transfer usd, but still expensive. Im in the two KAG club lol! but you still get double whammed pay the deposit fees from wise which are curently the lowest from uk then the hit from Kenesis. 

hmmm, how much did that work out altogether if you don't mind me asking?

I sent 163 dollars via wise cost me 2,93 for the swift payment from wise. I got 145 in my account after  excahnge rate the kensis fees then the fees for buying the comodites after...

On 26/05/2021 at 21:01, HarryK said:

Allow 3-5 days for funds to clear. Think I'll hold back for the moment. 

Its quicker if you use wise via swift payment

@sixgun regarding the yeilds paid out do you know how long you have to of held the KAG KAU for to qualify and the wallet you hold to qualify is that the one thats on your platform doesnt anyone know @dicker??/

9 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

@sixgun regarding the yeilds paid out do you know how long you have to of held the KAG KAU for to qualify and the wallet you hold to qualify is that the one thats on your platform doesnt anyone know @dicker??/

i looked in my account last night - in the holders yield bit it showed the eligible coins as the ones i am holding right now. It did not show coins i held in the past. i asked more knowledgeable members of my gang. i was told the holders' yield is calculated on a daily basis. It looks like it is still being calculated. So this month they will bring everything up to date from past months. Then next month it will be the coins you held that particular month.

Kinesis needs to know the wallet containing the coins is your wallet - the wallet needs to be the integral one with your KMS account or a CoolWallet linked to your KMS. i have a CoolWallet but i never worked out how to use it. All my coins are in my KMS account. 

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

18 minutes ago, sixgun said:

i looked in my account last night - in the holders yield bit it showed the eligible coins as the ones i am holding right now. It did not show coins i held in the past. i asked more knowledgeable members of my gang. i was told the holders' yield is calculated on a daily basis. It looks like it is still being calculated. So this month they will bring everything up to date from past months. Then next month it will be the coins you held that particular month.

Kinesis needs to know the wallet containing the coins is your wallet - the wallet needs to be the integral one with your KMS account or a CoolWallet linked to your KMS. i have a CoolWallet but i never worked out how to use it. All my coins are in my KMS account. 

Thanks I was on the chat and they will be paying yields monthly which is nice .....

30 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I am afraid not.  

Not my circus, not my monkeys