• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

I think it`s related to this:

"Tuesday, August 5: Fresnillo Plc (LON:FRES) this morning released its interim results for the six months ended June 30, 2014, posting a 10 percent decline in first-half attributable profit to $130.1 million compared to $144.8 million a year earlier. Total revenue dropped 26.9 percent to $677.1million.

Fresnillo’s share price is currently trading 19p lower at 922.50p as of 15:52 BST."

taken from: http://invezz.com/news/equities/12445-fresnillo-share-price-lower-commodity-prices-hit-companys-profit

Bloomberg;

"Silver futures fell to a six-week low as the dollar’s advance reduced the appeal of commodities as alternative investments. Gold, platinum and palladium dropped.

The greenback rose to a five-month high against a basket of 10 currencies amid signs of gains in the U.S. economy. In July, sales of silver coins by the U.S. Mint, the world’s largest, tumbled 27 percent from June to the lowest this year. The Bloomberg Commodity Spot Index of 22 raw materials dropped to the lowest since February.

“The dollar is pushing the precious metals lower,” Bart Melek, the head of commodity strategy at TD Securities in Toronto, said in a telephone interview. “Also, there is little physical demand for silver.”"

It will be hard to resist adding ounces to the stack at these prices.Was saving for a full sovereign,but hard not to keep stacking that silver.how long a cycle to the up side will take i have no clue, but even if i pass it down to my granddaughters,it has to be done,with silver heading so low.

Bring my average down baby.

It will be hard to resist adding ounces to the stack at these prices.Was saving for a full sovereign,but hard not to keep stacking that silver.how long a cycle to the up side will take i have no clue, but even if i pass it down to my granddaughters,it has to be done,with silver heading so low.

Bring my average down baby.

I think I'm gonna hunt down the cheapest silver I can find, per oz delivered.

that's maples from stg I would have thought , and if you use the delivery thresholds  it brings it right down  but add one more oz and stg add another £8 on  I think the cut off for best delivery is 55 coins  but it could be 59

that's maples from stg I would have thought , and if you use the delivery thresholds  it brings it right down  but add one more oz and stg add another £8 on  I think the cut off for best delivery is 55 coins  but it could be 59

How often do you place orders this size craig12

Seems to be only geo political events keeping pm prices high. Deflation is looking like a real possibility no matter what the central banks do. If Ebola takes off in a western city I believe silver and gold would fall significantly. Also this Russian sanctions business may well be deflationary for pm's.