• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Hello again! :)

Shamatti

Hello! I wonder how many old friends are still on here? lol 

You may be wondering why someone who has been a member for so long is posting in the welcome new members section! lol Well I have been away for a while so thought it would be an idea to start from scratch. I was actually, I think, the 8th person to sign up for this forum back in 2014, and was a moderator for a year as Chris was growing the board. So what happened?  Well, life stress, idiots, and unprofessionalism (Mostly but not only me lol) made it a good idea for me to take a break. I kind of threw all my toys out of the pram and stormed off to be fiar lol Sorry about that. 

That was 5 years ago I guess. I am now divorced. My awesome big house in the Portuguese mountains in now my ex wifes awesome big house in the Portuguese mountains . Isn't it always the way? I now live in a knackered 30 year old motorhome. Obvoiously can't find any work, so rely on busking for an income. I play the handpan, will put a video at the bottom of this for those who don't know what that is. Although covid has kept me off the streets this year, so times are hard. 

Anyway, hello all, old friends and new peeps I haven't met yet. Still hoping my luck will change soon, but if it doesn't, perhaps your luck will, if  I am forced to put up for sale some of my treasures! They were never bought as investments, but as guilty pleasures. Mostly anyway. But needs must, I suppose. 

I am back in the UK now, this time for good it looks like. Not my choice, but politics has been crewel to many of us, robbing us of our way of lives. I'm not going down that there rabbit hole though. It is what it is, and we just have to accept it. 😕 

Anyway - this is what I do for a living these days, hope you enjoy it :) x

• Founder & Administrator

Welcome back @Shamatti! Good to see you 😊

That tune on the handpan is amazing!! Thank you for sharing the video. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Good panning hope you can pan for some gold. Welcome back.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Archived