• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

U.K. High Court Denies Venezuelan Central Bank Access to Its Gold.

mr-dead

You don't hold it you don't own it! Hence when the banks will stop people withdrawing currency when the crash happens.... No different.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

5 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

You don't hold it you don't own it! Hence when the banks will stop people withdrawing currency when the crash happens.... No different.

I love how these terrorists push the agenda that Gold is just some sort of "tradition" to hold when they are doing everything to hoard it. The sheeple will always believe the financial terrorist in the suit. 

Can anyone explain to a precious metals noob why it is a thing for one country to store gold that belongs to it in another country? I read something about the USA having a load of Germany's gold, and coming to some agreement about returning it slowly... what?

If it's collateral for credit, then surely it is the rightful property of the lending country until the debt is paid - at which point, why the hell would its original owners not put it back in their own vault right away?

Usually when I come across massive financial arrangements that puzzle me, it means that its some mechanism for some rich people and/or politicians to get richer, while non-rich people and non-politicians get poorer.

1 minute ago, Pohaku said:

Can anyone explain to a precious metals noob why it is a thing for one country to store gold that belongs to it in another country? I read something about the USA having a load of Germany's gold, and coming to some agreement about returning it slowly... what?

Corruption. The illusion of Western safety coupled with weak leadership who believe the West has their best interest at heart.

The United States is the largest creditor of the world, in return they receive oil, goods, gold or military protection (petrodollar), The United States havent got the German Gold. Slow installments of repatriations is the biggest proof of the truth of a massive financial terrorism scam.

1 hour ago, cornishrich said:

Probably because there is no gold 

Oh there's gold alright. But it's not for Venezuela. Bit like all the Nazi gold in Swiss bank accounts. I tell who hasn't  any gold, the Fed and they admitted it!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 minute ago, Xander said:

It' all on the silver forum.🤑

I don't own any gold but I have about 430 oz of silver mind lol

The only reason Libya was invaded is because gaddafi moved away from the dollar standard and Iraq was the same. Both of them were mad. Hussein  was put in place by the West in the first place same as the Taliban which came from the mujhadeen. They put idiots in charge and then play whack  a mole when they dont play ball.

6 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

I don't own any gold but I have about 430 oz of silver mind lol

Really?  No gold at all Any reason for that. I have very little as just starting out i have 50 oz of silver and 6 and half ozs of gold and just over a oz I gold nugget

Added 0 minutes later...
3 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

The only reason Libya was invaded is because gaddafi moved away from the dollar standard and Iraq was the same. Either both of them were mad. Hussein  was put in place by the West in the first place same as the Taliban which came from the mujhadeen. They put idiots in charge and then play whack  a mole when they dont play ball.mujhadeen 

My man someone talking the truth.same with Iraq and selling oil in euros 

2 minutes ago, cornishrich said:

Really?  No gold at all Amy reason for that. I have very little as just starting out i have 50 oz of silver and 6 and half ozs of gold and just over a oz I gold nugget

Added 0 minutes later...

My man someone talking the truth.same with Iraq and selling oil in euros 

Ive only started re stacking. I ran into financial  difficulties and had to sell my original  stack. I did have gold but it was lot cheaper then. The market  is too high for me. I will consider  when it's below 1100 Mark.  I just think gold is too expensive atm.

1 minute ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Ive only started re stacking. I ran into financial  difficulties and had to sell my original  stack. I did have gold but it was lot cheaper then. The market  is too high for me. I will consider  when it's below 1100 Mark.  I just think gold is too expensive atm.

I know im waiting for the dig and then buy again. Be nice if wonger is right about the gold crash 

This was recorded in 2007. Looks like he's right.....wonder whose next.

The correlation is to those countries is that some don't have central banks that the list that Wesley  described that's not a coincidence 

7 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

This was recorded in 2007. Looks like he's right.....wonder whose next.

35 minutes ago, Pohaku said:

Can anyone explain to a precious metals noob why it is a thing for one country to store gold that belongs to it in another country?

similar reasons as to why some people store their valuables with others in things like

safe deposit boxes.

HH

2 minutes ago, Xander said:

It' all on the silver forum.🤑

It actually is 🤑 i hope they have a few more if these in mint condition to be released to afeccionados

2B71D897-3507-48C9-AC6D-925090040E30.thumb.jpeg.842d475b22d3f92b4e3d056e54765006.jpeg

100, ‘25’, 20 and 10 Bolívares

50BF7A4B-89C0-48E2-ABD1-9EFCBCF31DE6.thumb.jpeg.7a1d7b4c35658cfbf0fef6e90a0564c3.jpeg

the first one would be specific-wise also a 20 Venezolanos (only specimens exist) the second one is a 5 Venezolanos; from 1879 the gold currency used has been 20  Bolívares (same spec as your1897 7.5 Roubles)

IMG_0898.thumb.JPG.4c05bc15af7ab13a5a509807ad7432ab.JPG

20 Bolívares date run: 1879, 1880 Brussels Mint; 1886, 1887, 1888 Caracas Mint; 1904, 1905, 1910, 1911, 1912 Paris Mint

the difference in colour is due to the different alloy used as well as the pickling processes applied by the respective mints 

Archived