• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Just received 1oz valiant - wow!

aggiyama

not seen any reviews on these other than the 10oz. I have just received mine. It is stunning. Really lovely detailing for a 1oz non-proof coin. The pictures do not do it just justice. Lovely contrast of frosted horse. This is a win for the mint.

14 minutes ago, aggiyama said:

not seen any reviews on these other than the 10oz. I have just received mine. It is stunning. Really lovely detailing for a 1oz non-proof coin. The pictures do not do it just justice. Lovely contrast of frosted horse. This is a win for the mint.

Pics or it didn’t happen! 

Thanks for letting us have your thoughts and impressions on the new 1oz Valiants - I've got a couple coming in the next Group Order, and so it's good to have an advance heads-up on what to expect :)

just took the picture with my tablet so not perfect but certainly better than the advertisements. in person you can see more fine detail and texture than shows in this photo. hope that helps with people deciding or those waiting on a delivery!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SilverB said:

what's with the colouring? I thought it was a silver coin so it might be a trick of the light but it looks like its two different alloys to me?

Just a trick of the light I think. 

On 28/06/2019 at 21:27, ravenshunter said:

Do they come with a capsule?

US dealers sell them encapsulated, in UK Bleyer Bullion offers capsules, don't know about BullionByPost
You can refer to each dealer and ask them directly, here is the link with all offers on this coin https://findcoinonline.com/compare-prices/1-oz-2019-great-britain-valiant-2-silver-bullion-coin-9999

On 01/07/2019 at 16:20, ravenshunter said:

I've ordered a couple from gsbe.With their track record on customer service I wouldn't bother emailing them to ask about the capsule.it would be a waste of my time.ill know in time.

Thanks for the info though.

Mine from gsbe came in capsules this week.

• 3 months later...

I was looking into current pricing of these coins, because I was expecting them to do well and be a yearly coin.

They seem to be selling really badly. My usual bullion dealer goldsilver.be still has 15,451 in stock!! This is 15.45% of the total supply of 100K mintage. European mint still has 3,900 left.

Pricing is really low everywhere I look and never out of stock. I guess it was a flop and we might not be seeing a 2020 edition in the 1 oz version. Unless maybe in an even lower mintage, eg 50K.

10 oz versions are doing great from what I can tell, especially premium on the 2018. I guess they will only continue the 10 oz versions.

On 28/06/2019 at 14:59, SilverB said:

what's with the colouring? I thought it was a silver coin so it might be a trick of the light but it looks like its two different alloys to me?

Normally it's due to the camera colour being reflected, or the colour of the room.

(Or maybe a bright yellow t-shirt!)

• 2 months later...
On 23/10/2019 at 11:59, StevenDS said:

I was looking into current pricing of these coins, because I was expecting them to do well and be a yearly coin.

They seem to be selling really badly. My usual bullion dealer goldsilver.be still has 15,451 in stock!! This is 15.45% of the total supply of 100K mintage. European mint still has 3,900 left.

Pricing is really low everywhere I look and never out of stock. I guess it was a flop and we might not be seeing a 2020 edition in the 1 oz version. Unless maybe in an even lower mintage, eg 50K.

10 oz versions are doing great from what I can tell, especially premium on the 2018. I guess they will only continue the 10 oz versions.

1 oz Valiants stocks are moving strangely.

Goldsilver.be still had over 15K in stock back in late October and now are sold out.

European Mint had less than 4K in stock back in late October and now have 10K in stock.

I guess bullion companies sell to each other too.

Anyhow, interest in these coins seems to be picking up, at least in Europe.

Archived