• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Goldsilver.be shipping costs

Gildeon

Last order placed on the 15th March Shipping & handling (tax incl.) 22,00 € via FedEx delivery in the UK. Only thing I have noticed no longer any free delivery for orders over €5,000.

4 hours ago, Gildeon said:

Just checked and the shipping cost to Ireland has gone up from 30€ to 40€! Has anybody else noticed such an increase in your countries...? 🙄

Drops back to €35 with storage/multiple order option.

5 minutes ago, swAgger said:

Think i see why you didn't notice any change from €40. I did some messing about with order values. Was your order under €300? Above that, the €35 option is available.

Yes my order was below 300€ but this should be irrelevant in a partial order, yes? It was going to be more than that in the end for sure.

All these increases kind of render their lower prices less competitive in the end. For the moment I will be holding the extra cash until the Dublin coin fair next week. After all I would prefer to give more to local merchants,  even at a little higher prices.

PS Thanks for the address tip! 😉

7 minutes ago, Gildeon said:

Yes my order was below 300€ but this should be irrelevant in a partial order, yes? It was going to be more than that in the end for sure.

All these increases kind of render their lower prices less competitive in the end. For the moment I will be holding the extra cash until the Dublin coin fair next week. After all I would prefer to give more to local merchants,  even at a little higher prices.

PS Thanks for the address tip! 😉

No problem, and already wiped from my short term memory. Almost did the same with my own screenshot, just spotted it the last second.

Yes, seems a bit redundant to pick a figure of 300 as the point of change. Especially when initiating the storage option for multiple orders to come. But i'm not even the smallest bit tempted to email and ask about it 😅

36 minutes ago, savoyard said:

The increase in price is to pay for their outstanding customer service.

...and outstanding after sales service, including their utter dedication into finding stolen parcels going missing at London airports, and missing bullion parcels left in neighbour's wheelie bins on bin collection day.

Eva last seen at my local tip with a metal detector.

Sixth order from GS.be arrived this morning via FedEx safe and sound. Very well packaged never had any issues and €22 euros for postage from GS.be to the UK using FedEx reasonable.

23 hours ago, Cornishfarmer said:

900C97B9-EDD0-48C6-AE90-86D2A0B0FF1E.jpeg

I was also taxed, on my two previous orders. But only on the empty master boxes i bought.. I haven´t asked about it, since it was pennies, in the big scheme, and to avoid any potential hassle, with "You know who"

Let me know, if you find out, what, its all about. 🙂 

59 minutes ago, ManWithNoName said:

I was also taxed, on my two previous orders. But only on the empty master boxes i bought.. I haven´t asked about it, since it was pennies, in the big scheme, and to avoid any potential hassle, with "You know who"

Let me know, if you find out, what, its all about. 🙂 

Playing around with the cart with what I purchased looks like I bought 3 Route 66 shields and they must be taxed because they aren’t coins

they have not only increased shipping costs...but all across the board, in general, coin prices have increased. What used to be 16-18 euros range has gone up to 18-20 euro range. I guess they decided they have a strong enough base to increase prices in general......hope some other dealer steps in 🙂

Archived