• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

11 minutes ago, Leonmarsh said:

For me if I had all those bars would list them on here get shut and put the money into pandas 

You would make a few quid per bar which would bring these under spot or spot 

I wonder who will be the first to list the newly purchased RM bar at £275 plus post

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

I do not think anyone will pay that much here.  These RM bars are now dead on this forum as everyone now knows what they were bought for, unless gold goes on some great run up to £1700 plus

They are all the same bars with different sleeves

Could not see the point of buying the one for special occasions. I think the little treasures were the best for all occasions and to stack

Edited by Spyder

1 minute ago, Orpster said:

I suppose though the 'type' does not really matter - am I right in thinking they are all Britannia's in different coloured cards and the 'type' is only indicated on the sleeve?

Yes

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, 9x883 said:

Yes, I would've been tempted if the designs were different.

If they had the Om bars in stock and they were included I would have gone silly I suspect - I have had a couple of those they are really nice 

Just now, paulmerton said:

I went for the Christmas bar as it's something I wanted to get anyway, so that was lucky. I've met the designer too, so that added some value for me.

St Nicholas ?

2 minutes ago, Orpster said:

If they had the Om bars in stock and they were included I would have gone silly I suspect - I have had a couple of those they are really nice 

They were in stock on Friday I think, perhaps early Saturday too. I went for Little Treasures and Henna. £285+ post on the Henna you say? Two available. Maybe my family won't be getting gold for Xmas this year either 😂

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

4 minutes ago, 9x883 said:

Yes, I would've been tempted if the designs were different.

When you remove the outer sleeves (which say "best wishes" "happy birthday" etc) you are left with them still in those nice plastic cards - that do not have those messages - meaning you should be able to move them on easily down the line.

7 minutes ago, katyc said:

When you remove the outer sleeves (which say "best wishes" "happy birthday" etc) you are left with them still in those nice plastic cards - that do not have those messages - meaning you should be able to move them on easily down the line.

I've already taken some out of sleeves and put into other sleeves...just to spice things up.

13 minutes ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

They were in stock on Friday I think, perhaps early Saturday too. I went for Little Treasures and Henna. £285+ post on the Henna you say? Two available. Maybe my family won't be getting gold for Xmas this year either 😂

Plus post, who do you think you are, Chards 🤣

1 minute ago, Orpster said:

Plus post, who do you think you are, Chards 🤣

@ChardsCoinandBullionDealer @LawrenceChard @Orpster

Fightfightfightfight 

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

7 minutes ago, James32 said:

I've already taken some out of sleeves and put into other sleeves...just to spice things up.

You probably decided to decorate a full wall in those little cards in your utility room, just for shitz n' giggles