• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

do you mean phils, do people collect them?:wacko:

No not the Phils, if you have a hunt around the site some of the older Kooks and Somalian elephants are a lot cheaper than they can be got on Ebay. As they get older they only go up in incraments of a couple of Euros not 10's like on Ebay.  Also the pricing of Britannias makes me feel good about what I paid in the Nordfrim deal as they are not so cheap.

On 8/12/2016 at 10:01, SilverStan said:

So maybe a daft question., ive been known to ask them.

Is there an English section? cant see one.

Well you can use Google to translate some pages from German to English but when it comes to the order form that does not seem to work.  I gave up because I did not know what boxes to tick.  Is there anyone whose German is up to it and who is placing an order on which I could piggyback?

36 minutes ago, Seasider said:

Well you can use Google to translate some pages from German to English but when it comes to the order form that does not seem to work.  I gave up because I did not know what boxes to tick.  Is there anyone whose German is up to it and who is placing an order on which I could piggyback?

Google Translate stops it from checking out.  Once everything is filled in, revert back to German to checkout.

Yes I think you are assuming I can get the page to translate in the first place which I cannot.  I get a message saying it is translating the page and then nothing happens.  Maybe it is just my computer which has been known to take a couple of hours to do something which ought to take seconds..

12 minutes ago, Seasider said:

Yes I think you are assuming I can get the page to translate in the first place which I cannot.  I get a message saying it is translating the page and then nothing happens.  Maybe it is just my computer which has been known to take a couple of hours to do something which ought to take seconds..

That will be a Chrome and Google Translate issue.  I get that now and again and have to close the browser and fire it up again.  If you ever do get to the end it has to be in German otherwise it'll loop back and won't complete.

Bairds are selling 2oz queens beasts for £43.80 including vat. Not bad if looking to buy from uk. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

9 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

Buy 100?

Yes, sorry , classic mistake with"price from" 

in reality min 5 order, £47.40 each plus postage. Better deals elsewhere if after these. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

3 hours ago, Jimmock said:

Atkinsons have some bank holiday deals on silver. Just got couple of scottsdale rounds for just under £18 each including vat. Thought that was a good price.

I'd have had a few of those turtles but out of stock. 

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

On 4/13/2015 at 13:12, Hookythestacker said:

Good spot redrug, however the other Suisse Gold dragons on ebay have .999 and I know of one of the sellers, don't think he would be caught out by plate. The picture on the Suisse Gold site may not be of the actual bar, "Year of the Dragon" doesn't seem to cover as much of the width of the bar either. Anybody know for sure?

https://suissegold.com/product.php?productid=18453

I know this is a very old posting, but I have had some dealings with Suisse Gold in the past.  All their own branded product images on their websites are not identical to the real bars/coins; they are more like artist impressions (if you examine the images closely, they are not photographs).  I personally feel these were taken from the original pre-production designs.

'Suisse Gold' trades under CC Holdings LLC.  Coincidentally they also trade under the company name of 'AU Trading'.  To my knowledge they have at least three websites, each with different trading addresses and phone numbers; I challenge you to get a response (other than an automated one) on any of those phone numbers. The addresses appear to be mailing addresses and they apparently do not appear to have physical offices at those addresses.

I won't details my experiences from buying from them (which I stopped a year ago), but suffice to say I cannot in any way recommend them.  I do not feel they are scam artist, I just feel they offer a very bad customer experience in my personal cases.

16 minutes ago, SilverSniper said:

... but suffice to say I cannot in any way recommend them.  I do not feel they are scam artist, I just feel they offer a very bad customer experience in my personal cases.

I second that. They are very eager/alert to get your money, but if there gets a problem, it's near impossible to get hold of.

For another point of view, another member on the Swedish site, have made several trades with them without problem.

18 minutes ago, seXes said:

I second that. They are very eager/alert to get your money, but if there gets a problem, it's near impossible to get hold of.

For another point of view, another member on the Swedish site, have made several trades with them without problem.

In my experience the first two orders went well, then the delivery timescales started getting more and more ridiculous as we progressed; with many broken promises of delivery dates.  Towards the end of my time buying from them was a tube of 1oz silver Philharmonic coins (readily available everywhere else at that time) taking 9 weeks to arrive.  That wan't the last straw though .....

I guess it is possible I was unlucky.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, SilverPirate said:

Picked up two rounds from Silverstan for my ASE tube, from his pre-loved section,has a Philly for  £18.99 not easy to get a single.999 bullion under £20 these days.

http://silverstan.com/products

He also has 2012 silver brittannia's from £18.53 if you buy more than 3 ;)

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

Archived