• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Seen Any 2015 Designs?

HelpingHands

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I was thinking about it but now that the price has gone up, I'm going to pass.  Both coins are selling well with the hover board being unique and the DeLorean a nice little toy.

There are enough DeLorean available at issue price. Hoverboard is a little more expensive now. But compare to other shops German EMK still offers at reasonable price.

Cheapest DeLorean I can see if EMK at €98.50 which is higher than their original listing price.

You can order DeLorean at Perth Bullion. They still have it for issue price (AUD 122). Problem would be shipping and tax / customs. Hoverboard is sold out at many shops.

Yes, but it is more expensive than EMK's current price once tax and postage is accounted for.

EMK has increased their original issue price as have other Germany dealers.  As their stocks deplete, their price increases.  At the original German issue prices I may have bought as it would have been cheaper than buying from outside of the EU.  But now that the prices have increased, I won't.  It only took them 24 hours to increase their prices but EMK is still probably the cheapest for EU members once VAT is accounted for.

Perth Bullion currently offering shipping cap, so if you buy more than 300 aud worth of goods, you will get free shipping. 

Click the link titled shipping cap under the item and it will take you to the details.

http://www.perthbullion.com/shop/detail/pmbttf15prsco1/

I ordered the hoverboard and car direct from The Mint on the day of release and got free international shipping on both. :)

p.s. still over 700 DeLoreans available at Perth Bullion (edit, sorry not Perth Mint)

I have ordered many times from The UK  (no UK VAT upon purchase as I am ordering from outside the UK and Europe) Paid nothing extra upon arrival.

So far, I have only been hit up once for orders from abroad. And I just paid the 8% at the door when it was delivered. Very efficient and easy system

• 2 weeks later...

MCM exclusive for now I think.  If it turns out like the 2014 set from APMEX, other dealers will resell if it doesn't sell well enough.

2015_s$2_ogp_captainamericacert_web.jpg

^  Taken from the comments: ^

''2013 Snake 300,000 mintage 2014 Horse 1,000,000 2015 Sheep/Ram 175,000 mintage This is SIGNIFICANTLY less and potentially more sought after because of the purchase price via the dealer that was selling them $15000 minimum order''

Not for me unless if STG bag some for £14 a pop.  Keep an eye out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived