• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Seen Any 2015 Designs?

HelpingHands

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This 10 kilo Lunar Goat coin just looks wrong

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Perth-Mint-Australia-2015-Goat-10-kg-kilo-321-5-oz-Silver-Coin-Ziege-Silber-/281701402467?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4196b64763

It reminds me of a set of weights I had when I was younger, they were filled plastic and look just like the finish on this coin.

If they appear on STG around the Lunar monkey I'll probably add to my own order.

I'll have to be careful with money between now and then, it'll be a bigger than normal order for me!

I may even take the day off just to unbox and celebrate .

I see on the STG site if you put up an un-boxing video on Youtube with their name in the title you will get free delivery on your next order, sounds good if you are one of the guys already doing Youtube vids anyway

I love the 'animal' side of all these Canadian coins, but just can't bring myself to buy because of the awful Queen's head.

Which year this this one start? = how far back before the nicer older Queens appear?

Only last year. Two from last year and two this year with this being the last.

Four coins in total and a wee presentation case all in

Odin looks good but Thor's got a big gammy arm... and what's he doing with them sheep?

Thems not sheep. Thems goats

Tanngrisnir (Old Norse "teeth-barer, snarler") and Tanngnjóstr (Old Norse "teeth grinder") are the goats who pull the god Thor's chariot in Norse mythology.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The 3rd Endangered Species for 2015.  This looks to be the artist's impression.  Seems as though there's just too much detail to be captured on the coin.  We'll see.

post-94-0-43276100-1442506414_thumb.png

Archived