• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Goldfinga

Hello forum members, Goldfinga here saying hello to everyone, and commending members for the experience and advice given on the forum, particularly to newbies like myself!

I joined about 3 weeks ago but have been following the forum for about 2 months now, and was looking in when all the action was going on as regards to all the 2017 

anniversary gold sovereigns getting released, so obviously i got a little intrigued..and a little hooked to say the least, so started searching and eventually managed to acquire  a few

of them..and ultimately started buying the normal gold sovereigns too around the same time. I got loads of advice reading through the different topics on here, so i would like to say

a big thank you to the forum, and keep up the great work.

I hope i am quickly accepted as one of your own, and i also hope that over time i can contribute a little to thesilverforum. 

Hello and Welcome !!

I joined only  a matter of weeks ago.

There is a wealth of knowledge on here and from my experience to date I have had nothing but positive vibes from the forum.

There are plenty of members who are willing to offer their advice to us newbies.

Lots to learn on here, I can spend hours reading through the posts.

Big thumbs up from me, I'm sure you will enjoy and benefit from the forum

Myblueheaven

13 minutes ago, Myblueheaven said:

Hello and Welcome !!

I joined only  a matter of weeks ago.

There is a wealth of knowledge on here and from my experience to date I have had nothing but positive vibes from the forum.

There are plenty of members who are willing to offer their advice to us newbies.

Lots to learn on here, I can spend hours reading through the posts.

Big thumbs up from me, I'm sure you will enjoy and benefit from the forum

Myblueheaven

Hello@Myblueheaven and thank you for the welcome!

Yes i agree with you absolutely!! I got the same vibe reading the forum just before i joined, and it gave me the confidence and knowledge

as to what i should be buying and from where, so a massive thumbs up from me too.

Thanks again for the warm welcome

Goldfinga

1 minute ago, Jester said:

Welcome to the nut house!  Always a straight-jacket available for a friend ;)  Glad to see you joined and we look forward to many good conversations.

Thank you for the welcome @Jester ..mine's a European size 40..i presume you don't really need to be mad on here but it helps??

Look forward to chatting again and many thanks for the welcome.

Goldfinga

Welcome to the forum! Good you managed to get the Bicentennial Sovereigns; I missed that boat (except for the BU).

I am sure you can contribute already to the forum, still a newbie myself. Enjoy!

2 hours ago, augur said:

Welcome to the forum! Good you managed to get the Bicentennial Sovereigns; I missed that boat (except for the BU).

I am sure you can contribute already to the forum, still a newbie myself. Enjoy!

Thank you@augur . Yes it was very good. I was gutted i missed out on the first proof bicentennial, and then these others were available

so i managed to get all three, the SOTD, piedfort and the quintuple too, so i was well chuffed. Although at one point they were all sold out at the mint, so

i was very lucky that i managed to get all three, and i have to say that reading the forum at the time played a big part in helping me acquire them, so a big

thank you to everyone.

Thank you again for the warm welcome!

Archived