• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2023 BYB 1oz Silver Forum Bar #040

• neilthenurse changed the title to 2023 BYB 1oz Silver Forum Bar #040
3 minutes ago, ccfcpaul said:

Just out of pure curiosity, what's the benefit of having the same number? Is it just aesthetics?

Makes neatness interested people feel happier I would guess. 

Edited by DavePa
Took out the MH reference

2 minutes ago, shawy2510 said:

You have to have the same bars, my ocd wouldn't allow me to not have them. If I missed my bars 1 year I would have to get rid 😆

20230512_173453.jpg

You must have a nice collection of wee velvety bags also!

20 minutes ago, shawy2510 said:

You have to have the same bars, my ocd wouldn't allow me to not have them. If I missed my bars 1 year I would have to get rid 😆

20230512_173453.jpg

What a lovely date run! is 2017 the first edition?
Nice to see how @BackyardBullion's craftsmanship has evolved over the years. Very fine work.

If we get to 2026 then we will have done 10 years.

I plan to have a big giveaway for any members that have a full set of 10 bars.

No idea of the price, but it will be chunky!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

3 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

100oz silver forum bar? can't to a 10oz bar, that was done for 10years of the forum 😉

8 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

OK. I will definitely now be looking for the gaps!

10 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Is it a wooden box ala Royal Mint that will hold all ten nicely.....and have loads of unecessary booklets about history......but be 1,000.00 GBP to buy?

I am in again, please! 

Just a suggestion @BackyardBullion that will keep all the regulars with the full set happy.

Why not double the price on the 9th year and the 10th give all the ones who have the complete 9 year run the 10th free.  It would also keep the value up for all the others years as other members would be looking to add the missing years.  It would also give you the money a year in advance to plan when to purchase the silver.

Never Chase and Never Regret 

2 hours ago, Spyder said:

Just a suggestion @BackyardBullion that will keep all the regulars with the full set happy.

Why not double the price on the 9th year and the 10th give all the ones who have the complete 9 year run the 10th free.  It would also keep the value up for all the others years as other members would be looking to add the missing years.  It would also give you the money a year in advance to plan when to purchase the silver.

A nice idea in principal but I always worry about what would happen if I just up and died! I would have a bunch of customers owed money/products that aren't made. 

I have been thinking a fair bit about what to do for 10 years, I like the idea of everyone with a full 10 year set getting a reward as a thank you and then also having some prize draws for a lucky few winners.

Two years off yet, lots of thinking to do.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

• 4 weeks later...