• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Gold 2 x 1oz coins 2019 QB Falcon , 2022 Tudor beast Yale. Under spot.

• Fenlander1 changed the title to Gold 2 x 1oz coins 2019 QB Falcon , 2022 Tudor beast Yale. Basically spot plus post.

Awesome coins, not on my current wishlist but I would've picked this up in a flash at these prices.

Great listing 👍

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

28 minutes ago, Fenlander1 said:

From what I understand £18 for sd insured.

What!!! SD is increasing from £7.35 to £18? Or is that me misunderstanding the comment 🤔

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

1 minute ago, Fenlander1 said:

It was £10.35 with the full insurance I belive it's going to £18

Ouch, that's disgraceful. Apx 80% price increase. I do believe a different delivery method such as a courier service might be a more attractive option to some people if they are putting prices up by that much. I could've handled 25% increases, maybe even 35% but 80% is disgusting 🫣 

15 minutes ago, Fenlander1 said:

It was £10.35 with the full insurance I belive it's going to £18

That's insane. I didn't pay attenton to the new price increases.

Ball sheeeeeet Sorry @Fenlander1 not intending to disrupt the sales listing.

Both coins are reasonably priced. QB got to go asap surely!?

Edited by MrStacker

8 hours ago, jackflash123 said:

Ouch, that's disgraceful. Apx 80% price increase. I do believe a different delivery method such as a courier service might be a more attractive option to some people if they are putting prices up by that much. I could've handled 25% increases, maybe even 35% but 80% is disgusting 🫣 

Hand delivery to bullion dealer could be preferred option for regular bullion, no risk of it going awol either.

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

• Fenlander1 changed the title to Gold 2 x 1oz coins 2019 QB Falcon , 2022 Tudor beast Yale. Under spot.
On 29/03/2024 at 09:53, KRO said:

Cant believe that these aren’t gone

Yep

On 31/03/2024 at 14:48, MrStacker said:

Very surpised these are still available. 😮

Yep

21 hours ago, jackflash123 said:

Somebody missed a bargain here. Wish I had the cash or I would've pulled the trigger!

YEP!

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative