• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2020 Double Sovereigns £870 each

Hi John, will you post first to an established member like myself? 

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

21 hours ago, John said:

You are an esteemed member I see.

But I have stated my terms in the post.

As your not an esteemed member your terms in your post are probably hindering your sale imo.

good luck with your sale all the same 👍

LFTV.  live from the vault.   Spot price is immaterial. its just an illusion.

21 hours ago, John said:

Hi Stacker

You are an esteemed member I see.

But I have stated my terms in the post.

If you were to take both I will post Royal mail special delivery free

As soon as the payment shows in my account of course.

regards

John

No problem, thank you for getting back to me. The answer is always "no" unless you ask! :D;) The offer is still there in the meantime :) 

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

• John changed the title to 2020 double Sovereigns £870 each
  • John changed the title to 2020 Double Sovereigns £870 each
1 hour ago, James32 said:

@John respectfully, these could have been long sold to at least two established members long ago if you heeded some pertinent advice. Posting first works and works well, just be sure to read prospective buyer's feedback with a fine tooth comb. You will only need to do this a few times until you've built some trust in the forum. 

We've all been there and had to earn our stripes the hard way. Entirely up to you of course.

I'm slowly getting the hang of it!