• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Postage stamps for sale. Send a lot of parcels? Make big savings on your postage and beat the price rises.

3 minutes ago, iacabu said:

How much are the mini sheets? 

They are all different values on each sheet.

For example, here the ones in the picture have £3.70, £3.52 and £4.06 face value. You would say what you want to spend and I pick out a random mix. The price you pay is 60% of the face value. To use on parcels you would have to make up the difference either with individual stamps or paying at the post office. 

20240228_141508.thumb.jpg.b2be60a96a4adbed17e5147f2a0cff11.jpg

Hi Andrew do you have any 25p stamps by any means? Also, are the 2nd class stamps small in size or do they take up more space on the parcel?

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

5 minutes ago, stackerp5 said:

Hi Andrew do you have any 25p stamps by any means? Also, are the 2nd class stamps small in size or do they take up more space on the parcel?

Yes, I have I think 200 25p stamps.

On 2nd class I do have two bags of 100 stamps which are all self adhesive and most of these are smaller size. Price for these bags is £54 each

20 hours ago, arphethean said:
1st class commemorative gummed stamps (Currently at £1.25 face value each, and with Royal Mail price rises due in April, these will likely go up in value)
100 for £79 (79p each - 63.2% of face value)
500 for £390 (78p each - 62.4% of face value)
1000 for £770 (77p each - 61.6% of face value)
3000 for £2250 (only 75p each, 60

33 minutes ago, MintageSeller said:

Do you have any first class stamps? 

Edited by James32

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

5 minutes ago, Spyder said:

Andrew, what stamps have you still got available?

I have many low fixed values - plenty sub 30p, (52% of face value) and various values up to 68p (56% of face value).

Also packs of 10 or 50 high values (£1+) (60% of face value)

1st class commemorative as per post

1st class barcoded at 90p per stamp

Mini sheets as per my 28/2 post at 60% of FV

I've  realised that that I have been throwing money away by sticking 1st and 2nd class stamps on packages, when instead if there was room, I should be using the 25p, 10p, 15p etc first as they will always be worth exactly face value where the first and 2nd will increase. Got two weeks to use those up and then buy those from Andrew again 

PS The next person to buy from me will get a package with every free space taken up with a stamp.  

Edited by Spyder

Never Chase and Never Regret 

1 minute ago, Spyder said:

I've  realised that that I have been throwing money away by sticking 1st and 2nd class stamps on packages, when instead if there was room, I should be using the 25p, 10p, 15p etc first as they will always be worth exactly face value where the first and 2nd will increase. Got two weeks to use those up and then buy those from Andrew again 

Yeah good luck sending £2kg+ of silver at £18.45 with 15p stamps 😆 🤣 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

4 minutes ago, James32 said:

How would you like to be the guinea pig and received a package with all small value stamps.

Never Chase and Never Regret 

3 hours ago, James32 said:

I have tried ...

For me, every parcel is a new mission to use up as much space as possible. 

Yes, always prioritise using fixed values and keeping the NVIs to roll over past the price rises. 

Funnily enough, I never seem to get round to using any NVIs

• 2 weeks later...

By way of a free bump, does anyone know what value E-stamps are from this April? I can't find the info anywhere.

Progress is a myth. Democracy is a sham. Dumbing down is real.
Throw your mobile 'phone in the bin, it will free you!
Turn your TV off, cancel your licence.
USE CASH WHEREVER POSSIBLE.