• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Last buy of 2023 - £100 to spend

I am looking for silver with a value of £92 as I want SD included, giving £100 total. Payment will be on 03 January 2024. I'd like one ounce bars or interesting rounds with a bit of a story if researched. I'd also consider pre 1920 UK coinage of decent to good grade.

Dings, milk spots not a problem. As a stacker I'd like the most bang for my buck.

If you have such a bundle post pics of it here. No PMs please. Offer closes at 2300 tonight.

This is an opportunity to showcase your bundles to a wide TSF audience. Please use this thread to buy any bundle on offer by contacting the seller.

Edited by artalien
Added showcase info

32 minutes ago, stefffana said:

3rd offer:

Equivalent fine silver 5.135oz bundle, at £19.47/oz delivered SD.

In this bundle there are 3 items:

1. 1 x 1oz 999.9 Australian Kookaburra 2015 in pristine condition. The original capsule was cracked, so I have moved the coin in a nice coin holder.

2. 1 x 5 Pesetas 1871 Amadeo I (.900 silver) in very decent condition for its age.

3. 1 x egyptian bowl fully hallmarked .900 silver for 1928-1929, in very nice shape for age (only a small ding on bottom).

I try to make various bundle offers to make @artalien's decision more difficult. 🤣😂🤣

20231231_103030.jpg

20231231_103106.jpg

20231231_103153.jpg

I will take this please providing OP is happy to pass, love the look of that bowl!

Just now, Matthewsilver said:

I will take this please providing OP is happy to pass, love the look of that bowl!

I am really sorry, just I have received an offer on PM from another member and I have accepted.

The 3rd lot it is sold now.

I do apologise...🤗

6 hours ago, stefffana said:

2nd offer:

And this one as well. What the hell you only live once.

If both offers are available I will PM my address and payment will be on 03/01/24. Thanks. Post remains open till 2300 tonight.

Edited by artalien

40 minutes ago, artalien said:

If both offers are available I will PM my address and payment will be on 03/01/24. Thanks. Post remains open till 2300 tonight.

Yes, the 2nd offer is yours.🤗

I will pm in next half of hour for details, I am a little busy at work now. 

7 hours ago, artalien said:

I'm glad you took this too. 🤣 

I've had a few of those in recently and they are really nice. One of them I got from my local bootsale for £1, so that was a bonus. 😎

14 minutes ago, CoinCupboard said:

One of them I got from my local bootsale for £1, so that was a bonus. 😎

I need to start visiting those sales, never been.

15 minutes ago, CoinCupboard said:

I'm glad you took this too. 🤣 

They look interesting and when we hit the moon refining won't be an issue 😏

4 minutes ago, artalien said:

I need to start visiting those sales, never been.

They look interesting and when we hit the moon refining won't be an issue 😏

Oh, if you have one near, it's well worth a visit if it's a decent one. Then it gets addictive and you get the fear of missing out! 

A few weeks ago another guy I know got a full 1974 South African set for £3.50. 

It had an 80% silver 1 rand in it, the 22k 1 rand and the 22k 2 rand. Not bad for a day's work when people don't know what they are selling. 

I've never been fortunate enough to find a sovereign or anything like that in a box of coins for 20p each yet. 

Just some silver stuff, I've have done quite well on the silver front before though. 😎