• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Withdrawn

Wowzers, less than spot plus VAT.
I bet that feels good in the hand!

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

12 minutes ago, bobski said:

Name and date in photo please James. Just because your feedback is quite low

I'm grandmaster and can dance rather badly if that helps 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, James32 said:

On a serious note buyer will receive tested pics before payment 

You were never in bobby

As soon as VAT was mentioned I was oot

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

Sheesh!  Why did you wait until I had no £ b4 investing?

I'm oooot!

GLWS btw, beautiful chunk of metal!

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

I can supply one of those but will cost extra

Gold marker pens are expensive these days

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

14 minutes ago, James32 said:

I can supply one of those but will cost extra

Do you need the Chancellor to sign it off or you're ok approving it yourself?

If we do the right thing this time, we might have to do the right thing again next time.

22 minutes ago, James32 said:

On a serious note buyer will receive tested pics before payment 

You were never in bobby

giphy(6).gif.4d0826f9ecf66c039b33ee9687f032b4.gif

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

2 minutes ago, bobski said:

R.jpg

You calling me a ginger leprechaun? 

1 minute ago, Gruff said:

You calling me a ginger leprechaun? 

Its "Leper Chan"

40 minutes ago, bobski said:

Its "Leper Chan"

That sounds like a very weird Onlyfans  account.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.