• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

search info about a europen seller accept paypal or bitcoin (european mint etc..)

Hi everybody

im new on the site,

i live in Italy and here is possibile to buy gold bars or gold coins only in the physical shop paying only with bank transfer or card

i search a Europe shop that accept Paypal or Bitcoin that ship to Italy

my  dobut are

1) i saw and read about Europan Mint , as i want to buy around 3000/5000 euro per year in gold , how can i be sure about the quality (not fake gold, not plated or similar)?

2) for example i found also   suissegold.eu   but the reviews on line are so bad (someone received fake gold) 

thanks a lot everybody

• Founder & Administrator

@EuropeanMint is an established dealer, I don’t think you will have any problem buying from them. :) 

You can always buy a sigma machine if you want additional peace of mind. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

1 hour ago, Enzo said:

i search a Europe shop that accept Paypal or Bitcoin that ship to Italy

Usually, if you pay by Paypal, card or crypto, there will be a quite significant additional commission, but anyway, if you need, e.g., auragentum.de accepts Paypal and BitPay, with 2.99% extra charge.

I'm sure some other dealers as well, but auragentum is very reputable and usually with good prices. You can compare the prices amongst German dealers (and Germany has more dealers than any other country in EU) at gold.de, most of them have the EU delivery.

Benvenuto Signore!

You could buy a gold coin with security features like Britannias (2021-), Maples (2014/15-), Eagles (2021-), Toro/Lynx/Horse (2022-):

Security Features on Coins, Currency, and Bullion (govmint.com)

Gold premium table: The savings tool for real price foxes!

If you can go to the shop in Italy and see the coins up close, ask to see the security features, then you will have a better idea for future trades

If you look around the forum you will see sponsors and those with business membership. A few are based in the EU or have EU shops - GoldCore (goldcore.ie), SVcollector (Greece, free worldwide shipping), Rosland Gold (Germany), European Mint and possibly Tavex too (they have EU offices). Some of them may accept BTC/PayPal if asked and I think all of them ship to Italy. 

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

Celticgold seems to offer quite a lot different cryptocurrencies as payments options according to their website. https://celticgold.eu/page/faq and check under payments. But would guess as for the other sites that it comes with an added fee. And cant say anything about them since I havent bought from them. So you will have the to do some due diligence if considering celticgold.

But have bought from both EuropeanMint and Auragentum (both are mentioned above) on several different times without any problems. But payed with regular banktransfer then. But perhaps since you´re new to investing in gold and silver you could buy in smaller quantities. 

Years ago Coinbase would not pay back to the Nationwide Building Society where I did my banking, they would accept payments in from it but refused payments back out to it, this is something that is now much better but what I used to do with my crypto profits was buy gold and silver from Bitgild who are in the Netherlands and use Coinbase to make the payment via Bitcoin.  I  can vouch for the fact they accept crypto and that they deliver the goods without any issues.  

thanks everybody

i wrote to European Mint and they told me that not accept Paypal , i think is the same for Celtigold

you some some shop that accept Paypal?

thanks a lot again 

The only shop that I have used that I can think of that are using Paypal is german Silbertresor.de but then with extra fees. Believe they ship to all EU countries. 

https://goldsilver.be/en/content/5-pysec seems to be accepting Paypal also but then with an extra fee. Haven´t used them personally but you can find alot of both positive and negative reviews on this forum. But atleast on silver they seem to have good prices. 

On 25/08/2023 at 16:26, ak74 said:

Have you seen my message about auragentum on this page?

suuuuper

many many thanks

i just ordered from them... i search in trustpilot and all reviews are great 

i just place a small order (1gr gold coin) , : paypal commision is 2.9% + shipping cost in europe 19 euros

if will be all good, i will place more order

MANY MANY THANKS